English AQA paper

Watch this thread
NIRUBAN14
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Who has done the english paper 1 for gcse
really need help with quotes to remember and dont know which character to focus on
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
No one's done the paper :lol:
We're all in the same boat. Keep revising!
NIRUBAN14
Rep:
THe paper wasnt that bad tbh
i found macbeth easier than christmas carol
overall both were easy
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
No one's done the paper :lol:
We're all in the same boat. Keep revising!
dcm788
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What were the Macbeth and Carol questions?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dcm788)
What were the Macbeth and Carol questions?
Macbeth - How Macbeth is portrayed as a violent character
Carol - How Dickens uses the ghosts to show the change in Scrooge's attitudes
dcm788
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Macbeth - How Macbeth is portrayed as a violent character
Carol - How Dickens uses the ghosts to show the change in Scrooge's attitudes
Thank you!
Nadine56561
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NIRUBAN14)
THe paper wasnt that bad tbh
i found macbeth easier than christmas carol
overall both were easy
same but the thing is i was expecting harder theme or character so i didnt look into the basics.. what did u write about?
NIRUBAN14
Rep:
(Original post by Nadine56561)
same but the thing is i was expecting harder theme or character so i didnt look into the basics.. what did u write about?
I wrote about Macbeth's change in character I've the course of the play
context I used was: divine right if kings, great chain of beings and masculinity
For Christmas carol I talked about the key roles each ghost played and why it was important
Nadine56561
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I spoke about how his violence grew uncontrollable as his status and power increased, I used the quote about smoked with bloody excecution and how he left duncan as a breach in nature I didnt look at the time and only had 20 mins to write and plan a christmas carol and i spoke about the chains and ignrance and want. it was bad bad.
(Original post by NIRUBAN14)
I wrote about Macbeth's change in character I've the course of the play
context I used was: divine right if kings, great chain of beings and masculinity
For Christmas carol I talked about the key roles each ghost played and why it was important
NIRUBAN14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Nadine56561)
I spoke about how his violence grew uncontrollable as his status and power increased, I used the quote about smoked with bloody excecution and how he left duncan as a breach in nature I didnt look at the time and only had 20 mins to write and plan a christmas carol and i spoke about the chains and ignrance and want. it was bad bad.
loll ended up gettting a 7 in english lit, hbu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (2)
8%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
8%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
20%

Watched Threads