The Student Room Group

English AQA paper

Who has done the english paper 1 for gcse
really need help with quotes to remember and dont know which character to focus on
No one's done the paper :lol:
We're all in the same boat. Keep revising!
Reply 2
THe paper wasnt that bad tbh
i found macbeth easier than christmas carol
overall both were easy
Original post by RazzzBerries
No one's done the paper :lol:
We're all in the same boat. Keep revising!
Reply 3
What were the Macbeth and Carol questions?
Original post by dcm788
What were the Macbeth and Carol questions?

Macbeth - How Macbeth is portrayed as a violent character
Carol - How Dickens uses the ghosts to show the change in Scrooge's attitudes
Reply 5
Original post by RazzzBerries
Macbeth - How Macbeth is portrayed as a violent character
Carol - How Dickens uses the ghosts to show the change in Scrooge's attitudes

Thank you!
Original post by NIRUBAN14
THe paper wasnt that bad tbh
i found macbeth easier than christmas carol
overall both were easy

same but the thing is i was expecting harder theme or character so i didnt look into the basics.. what did u write about?
Reply 7
Original post by Nadine56561
same but the thing is i was expecting harder theme or character so i didnt look into the basics.. what did u write about?

I wrote about Macbeth's change in character I've the course of the play
context I used was: divine right if kings, great chain of beings and masculinity
For Christmas carol I talked about the key roles each ghost played and why it was important
I spoke about how his violence grew uncontrollable as his status and power increased, I used the quote about smoked with bloody excecution and how he left duncan as a breach in nature I didnt look at the time and only had 20 mins to write and plan a christmas carol and i spoke about the chains and ignrance and want. it was bad bad.
Original post by NIRUBAN14
I wrote about Macbeth's change in character I've the course of the play
context I used was: divine right if kings, great chain of beings and masculinity
For Christmas carol I talked about the key roles each ghost played and why it was important
Reply 9
Original post by Nadine56561
I spoke about how his violence grew uncontrollable as his status and power increased, I used the quote about smoked with bloody excecution and how he left duncan as a breach in nature I didnt look at the time and only had 20 mins to write and plan a christmas carol and i spoke about the chains and ignrance and want. it was bad bad.

loll ended up gettting a 7 in english lit, hbu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending