The Student Room Group

Is this allowed in an exam?

I’m in the middle of GCSEs rn and I bought a new clear water bottle today
Thing is it has numbers on it for measurements? Like it has 500ml and so on printed on with lines. Would I be allowed this in an exam?
This may seem dumb but I don’t want to risk anything lol
I don't think you are. During mocks I brought one in, it did have more markings and the time you're supposed to fill it up, but the invigilator said I wouldn't be allowed that for gcses.
Clear means literally clear
Not 'clear' with markings and numbers all over it
Clear
(edited 4 years ago)
No, you need a clear bottle. No markings.
I think it depends on the people in exam some are super strict others are very relaxed.
No, it has to be fully clear with no visible markings that were put on intentionally (eg writing, bottle text)
But every school/exam board is different so ask your teachers if you really want to take that bottle.
Anyhow, good luck with the exams! :smile:
If you need to ask if it's allowed then it probably isn't allowed
Reply 7
No, it has to be fully clear with no visible markings that were put on intentionally (eg writing, bottle text)
But every school/exam board is different so ask your teachers if you really want to take that bottle.
Anyhow, good luck with the exams!
best person to ask is your exam head in school as they will let you know
Original post by Jayfromaldi
I’m in the middle of GCSEs rn and I bought a new clear water bottle today
Thing is it has numbers on it for measurements? Like it has 500ml and so on printed on with lines. Would I be allowed this in an exam?
This may seem dumb but I don’t want to risk anything lol
just get a bottled water from the shop and use that cost like £1
Depends on the invigilators, would be allowed in my exam hall as our invigilators are calm except for this one that acts like a *****, there is always one in every school

Quick Reply

Latest