The Student Room Group

My Leaving Thread

People I am leaving TSR for awhile. Too much work, no time to play :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the animal experiment arguing stuff though :biggrin:

For those who don't know I'm doing a course in argument analysis (focusing on the animal experimentation debate) at the moment and surprise surprise the transcript of the thread maybe appearing in our lecture next week :wink: :biggrin:

EDIT: Oh yeah, the responsible superhero bit - don't get too drunk and try to do some work :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 1
shiny

For those who don't know I'm doing a course in argument analysis (focusing on the animal experimentation debate) at the moment and surprise surprise the transcript of the thread maybe appearing in our lecture next week :wink: :biggrin:

EDIT: Oh yeah, the responsible superhero bit - don't get too drunk and try to do some work :wink: :biggrin:

Sob Sob bye bye shiny i'll miss you :frown:
Reply 2
shiny

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Please don't leave Shiny...UKL won't be the same without ya.
Reply 3
Cheeribye, so sayeth I.
Reply 4
Bye bye honey! Be good! :smile:
shiny

Goodbye Shiny darling! A XxX
See you around.
Reply 7
Bye shiny-shiny, shine-shine.
Reply 8
See ya shiny:smile: Your presence shall be missed :redface: .
Reply 9
Bye shiny :frown: I'll miss you! Come back on MSN once in a while, eh?
Reply 10
bye bye shiny :frown: *waves*
Reply 11
bye!!!
Reply 12
welcome back! (I think) Just saw a few of your recent posts:smile:.
Reply 13
I'm back! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending