The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

rastaman25
And you replied... ?

not yet, have bio and chem exams today and yesterday. Might do it later though.
Actually i might set him a challenge, write me an email using song lyrics please? *flutters eyelashes* and i'll throw in an extra pic just for you. Oh and i might ask about travel expenses too.

Then say i live in Texas next time, along with sending a pic of 'me' at home. the fully clothed pic, having had a new camera sent as the other one 'died'.

If he says he cant pay i shall taunt him with not sending naked pics as theres no point if i cant make it to the photoshoot. then send him an email saying he'z bin scambusted- looooozer. lol, rofl etc.

if he says yes then i will just send the email saying youz been scambusted anyway. and say i'm 15, all my mates have been lolling at you all week and if you ask for naked pics i shall call a solicitor and see if you need to be charged for attempted paedophilia.

Sound good yes??
my:favorite:things...
Actually i might set him a challenge, write me an email using song lyrics please? *flutters eyelashes* and i'll throw in an extra pic just for you. Oh and i might ask about travel expenses too.

Then say i live in Texas next time, along with sending a pic of 'me' at home. the fully clothed pic, having had a new camera sent as the other one 'died'.

If he says he cant pay i shall taunt him with not sending naked pics as theres no point if i cant make it to the photoshoot. then send him an email saying he'z bin scambusted- looooozer. lol, rofl etc.

if he says yes then i will just send the email saying youz been scambusted anyway. and say i'm 15, all my mates have been lolling at you all week and if you ask for naked pics i shall call a solicitor and see if you need to be charged for attempted paedophilia.

Sound good yes??

Ahem, you mean scambaited :p:

Don't forget to remind him you want your Alton Towers tickets - check the first email. If he doesn't deliver, your solicitor will kick his ass over those too! :wink:
Muppety_Kid
Ahem, you mean scambaited :p:

Don't forget to remind him you want your Alton Towers tickets - check the first email. If he doesn't deliver, your solicitor will kick his ass over those too! :wink:

lol, either would do, in that his scam has been busted by a scambaiter.

Yeah, i should ask for the tickets too, i have provided him with lots of pics to enjoy :wink:
Reply 104
I'm sure it's already been done, but I searched for "scaudi moddeling" on alltheweb.com and got this as a result:

Did you mean :: sc audi modeling
No Web pages found that match your query.

Suggestions:

Try another search catalog (e.g. pictures, videos, etc.)
Make sure all words in your query are spelled correctly
Try a shorter query, or replace some keywords

Just incase there was any doubt it wasn't real :wink:

Maybe in your next email you could ask him for their website, so you can have a look at a few of the shots they've already done with other models :wink:
For all you people desperate to find out whats happening next in the scambaiting show, heres my next email:

Thats ok then,
Do you not like my cousin? i sent her your pic and she thought u were fit. How about my best friend? pic attatched x
By the way, would you pay for me to travel to the photoshoot/ alton towers?
And ill only send you a naked pic if your nxt email is written in song words from more than 1 song. To prove you want it. In fact i could send an extra pic, just for you but youd have to do that first.
Oh yeah, they said my camera is totally broken so i'm gonna be sent a new one soon.

xxxxx
Ms sarah
Claire.jpg
Somebody
I'm sure it's already been done, but I searched for "scaudi moddeling" on alltheweb.com and got this as a result:

Just incase there was any doubt it wasn't real :wink:

Maybe in your next email you could ask him for their website, so you can have a look at a few of the shots they've already done with other models :wink:

I have actually googled it, being as it sounded so fake, strangely though nothing came up!
That could be done in the next email though, make him work a bit more lol!
Reply 107
any update lol?
nothing yet, and i'm practically throwing myself at him!
Probably has an essay deadline or something- since we have speculated he's a student.
nothing yet, and i'm practically throwing myself at him!
Probably has an essay deadline or something- since we have speculated he's a student.

You ought to say you've had contact from another agency who are willing to give you more (don't know quite what yet, but something stereotypically "scammy" like a shopping trip in Paris). If he really wants you back, he'll start begging! :wink:
Muppety_Kid
You ought to say you've had contact from another agency who are willing to give you more (don't know quite what yet, but something stereotypically "scammy" like a shopping trip in Paris). If he really wants you back, he'll start begging! :wink:

Fantastic idea!!! I will wait another day then say i've got a better offer.
Send him a picture of a ladyboy so big that when you look at it first all you see are tits, then you scroll down and the ladyparts are replaced with a huge schlong. He won't be able to touch himself for a week.
I'm telling him i'm leaving, lets see if he becomes interested again:

My camera came back, but you don't seem interested anymore.
I'm going to send my pics to another another agency instead, they said thet'd send me for a shoot in Paris!
Bye
S
The final message, i gave up on the scammer as he was getting boring.
I may go phishing for more scammers in the future though, probably of the Nigerian nature. I promise to keep you posted
xxx
Sarah

Honestly, are you the worst scammer ever or something?
You are supposed to sound interested, I mean i practically threw myself at you.
Also, don't use pictures copied directly from the Next catalogue- or at least change the file name first. The average person is capable of reading, even if you are not.
Furthermore you could at least set up a fake website or something, and learn to spell. Or just get out of the scamming game forever cause your so damned useless at it!
Your incompetance was fun though, me and all my friends lolled at you for a week.
Also please consider that i am in fact 15 and so asking for me to pose naked is probably counted as paedophilia.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of random people i found on google though cause you sure as hell werent getting anything more!

Better luck next time Loser
xoxo
sexyhotbabe101
I may go phishing for more scammers in the future though, probably of the Nigerian nature. I promise to keep you posted
xxx
Sarah

Also, don't use pictures copied directly from the Next catalogue- or at least change the file name first. The average person is capable of reading, even if you are not.
Furthermore you could at least set up a fake website or something, and learn to spell. Or just get out of the scamming game forever cause your so damned useless at it!
Your incompetance was fun though, me and all my friends lolled at you for a week.
Also please consider that i am in fact 15 and so asking for me to pose naked is probably counted as paedophilia.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of random people i found on google though cause you sure as hell werent getting anything more!

xoxo
sexyhotbabe101

He could've been ownt so bad, but you did what you could given his lack of response. Good job :smile:
xxx
Sarah

xoxo
sexyhotbabe101

Ooh...harsh...

...but still funny! :rofl:
Breaking news! he replied again!!

Lol...

U passed the intelligence test.

I have to say that you are rather good at detecting possible scammers, and that I respect you for that.

But I am no ordinary person.

I am prepared to make you a deal.

If I recieve 20 pictures of you with your sexiest lingerie on, or naked then I will give you anything, anytime.
I will also accept 2 minutes of video clip showing you giving a striptease.

I have millions of pounds, and can get anything.

If you do not accept, you will see the effects very soon.

John Smith.

oooh a threat :eek:
i think the best answer is '**** OFF!'
Reply 117
Breaking news! he replied again!!

oooh a threat :eek:
i think the best answer is '**** OFF!'

I think a good response would be If he has millions of pounds cant he just go out and pay for people to strip for him, maybe give him the web address for stringfellows? :p:
Hanzing
I think a good response would be If he has millions of pounds cant he just go out and pay for people to strip for him, maybe give him the web address for stringfellows? :p:

i sent him **** off and an address for meatspin :teeth:
see if he likes that!
Reply 119
:rofl: at this. Brilliant :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending