The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I like ENB6! And ENB5, actually, but that's probably because I've not done it before. You guys who took it in January don't seem too keen :P
jkatherine
arghhhh practices?? really??? i'm not doing any..thought just familiarising myself with them was enough and im revising how to write them and commentaries....is everyone PRActising?????

I'm not no. Dont have time. But did you not do past papers in school? Thats all I did.
Tinkerbee
yep I'm going through each text writing the Form Purpose and Audience, but am stuck on the King James Daemonolgie one :s-smilie: no idea what hes on about :rolleyes:

erm yes context good idea.

and then later I am going to do notes on the conventions used in different texts such as radio scripts/history chapter/leaflets/webpages etc so I can think how to structure my text.

argh I hate this :s-smilie:

King James basically wrote a book because i he was facinated but equally scared of witchcraft and demons. He was very religious and stressed this in the book of a way to overcome demons. He outlined ways of testing for witches eg: the water test and pricking moles (eurgh!) and also worte about how witches came about and superstitiuos things. so overall it was just reflective of the fearful ideologies of the time, and how they were paranoid about everyone being witches!!
Introspectre
I like ENB6! And ENB5, actually, but that's probably because I've not done it before. You guys who took it in January don't seem too keen :P

ENB5 is a bastard. lol
jkatherine
King James basically wrote a book because i he was facinated but equally scared of witchcraft and demons. He was very religious and stressed this in the book of a way to overcome demons. He outlined ways of testing for witches eg: the water test and pricking moles (eurgh!) and also worte about how witches came about and superstitiuos things. so overall it was just reflective of the fearful ideologies of the time, and how they were paranoid about everyone being witches!!

ooh thanks :smile:
yeah past papers..lots of them although my teachers made them up due to lack of resources (from copyright laws etc) and they were always really easy themes and texts unlie these hellish ones!!
Reply 186
Rouz,, You are my savoiur
LOL
Am guna get started tonight haha betta late than neva
im sure ill be back to ask mor questions wen i actually attempt grouping nd stuff
THANKYOU
and good luck =)
I've been going over ENB5 all afternoon..seriously more worried about that. lol just realised today it was a synoptic paper, not that that means much, and reading through year 12 notes.
ENB6 is fiiiiine as long as you get the tone right..i think that's where everyone messes up and panicks. I need to read style models and conventions for websites, leaflets, children's history books, ermmmm anything else that commonly crops up???
Reply 188
I've added a poll for you lovely people; get voting! :P
Reply 189
okay for like the 3rd time.. anyone please : p

what on earth is a educational resource pack?

i have a feeling this is gonna come up for something lol.
Reply 190
Rouz
okay for like the 3rd time.. anyone please : p

what on earth is a educational resource pack?

i have a feeling this is gonna come up for something lol.

It sounds a bit too open ended for this module, really, which is probably why people haven't responded!

Which pack are you relating that to, specifically?
Has anyone got any ideas of groups for both the Pendle Witches and Dyslexia?

My groups for Dyslexia are:

- Parents
- Teachers
- Websites/Books
- Children/older dyslexics
- Students/researchers

They seem quite logical for me. Any idea on the Pendle Witches? That pack confuses the hell out of me.
lol, chillll they explain in the question what it is, who the target is, and what should be included!
Brian Laws
Has anyone got any ideas of groups for both the Pendle Witches and Dyslexia?

My groups for Dyslexia are:

- Parents
- Teachers
- Websites/Books
- Children/older dyslexics
- Students/researchers

They seem quite logical for me. Any idea on the Pendle Witches? That pack confuses the hell out of me.

Read the thread!!!! I have already posted my groups for pendle witches
Reply 194
Introspectre
It sounds a bit too open ended for this module, really, which is probably why people haven't responded!

Which pack are you relating that to, specifically?

mm your right actually..well i just wondered what the conventions are, cos ive never seen one, i dont really understand what it means. does it mean like school hand outs?
jkatherine
Read the thread!!!! I have already posted my groups for pendle witches

Where abouts? I can't find it. :confused:

ENB5 is a load of *******s.

There, someone had to say it.

Cheers for the sheets Rouz, they are incredibly helpful.
Reply 196
Rouz
mm your right actually..well i just wondered what the conventions are, cos ive never seen one, i dont really understand what it means. does it mean like school hand outs?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/qp-ms/AQA-ENB5-W-QP-JUN05.PDF

Question 4 is as close as you'd get, methinks.
Reply 197
what is text g all about in the pendle witches????
Reply 198
Saira08
what is text g all about?????

Text G of which one?
Reply 199
Ahh, beat me to it :P

Latest

Trending

Trending