The Student Room Group

Which A level? Stuck!

Scroll to see replies

Kind of don’t understand what you mean there. I was asking a question whether or not there would be a preference. I’m not an admissions tutor so I’m not reflecting a universities view?
Also facilitating subjects were only scrapped a couple of months ago if I’m not mistaken so that ‘very clear statement’ wasn’t made so clear to me? I’m not trying to have a debate here...
Original post by spingu101
Why does your preference reflect that of the universities', when they have clear statements that they are all facilitating subjects and have expressed no preference for one over the other?
Original post by watershower
Kind of don’t understand what you mean there. I was asking a question whether or not there would be a preference. I’m not an admissions tutor so I’m not reflecting a universities view?
Also facilitating subjects were only scrapped a couple of months ago if I’m not mistaken so that ‘very clear statement’ wasn’t made so clear to me? I’m not trying to have a debate here...

Facilitating subjects were not scrapped a couple of months ago....there still are facilitating subjects but you don't need them for every degree subject, just certain ones like Engineering which require Maths and Physics. You don't need any particular subjects for Law, but an essay subject is useful.

Quick Reply

Latest