The Student Room Group

Glasgow A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muta23
What where your statssss I’d you don’t mind me asking and where you Scottish or English 🙂

English applicant, UCAT 2700 band 2, GCSEs 8A*1A 1B, Predicted grades A*A*A
do international students get their invites the same time as home/eu students or is it a longer wait?
Original post by student0299
Glasgow interview! Check track because I logged on randomly and saw it!!!

me too!!!! I'll have to miss my mocks at school oh no what a disaster :smile:
Thank god for you guys! I just checked track and got an interview for Glasgow, no email though for some reason, thanks for putting it on this thread!
Original post by AmmyXVI
Thank god for you guys! I just checked track and got an interview for Glasgow, no email though for some reason, thanks for putting it on this thread!

Hi - r u all home or Eu applicants ?
Congrats on your offers !!!! Fingers crossing
Original post by hopefulA100
Hi - r u all home or Eu applicants ?
Congrats on your offers !!!! Fingers crossing

I’m an English applicant so yeah home, hopefully you’ll get an invite soon!
Original post by AmmyXVI
I’m an English applicant so yeah home, hopefully you’ll get an invite soon!

Thanks for e reply !!!! I am so sick of refreshing my emails !!! Duh . Netflix is becoming my bestie
Thanks for e reply !!!! I am so sick of refreshing my emails !!! Duh . Netflix is becoming my bestie

No worries, I didn’t get an email so check ucas track it might be on there
Original post by AmmyXVI
No worries, I didn’t get an email so check ucas track it might be on there

I did ! But I am international- so maybe that explains why it’s not coming thro yet :frown: . Thanks & GL for interviews !
Reply 189
I did ! But I am international- so maybe that explains why it’s not coming thro yet :frown: . Thanks & GL for interviews !

I'm international too, haven't gotten anything through track but not worried yet. I also put in UCAS that I couldn't interview in their December dates so wondering if I won't be invited until those for the Feb dates are.
Reply 190
I wouldn’t worry too much as of yet. Last year, they gave out all interviews to Scottish candidates first, followed by RUK. They seem to have changed the way they hand out interviews this year! No news is good news at this point. Best of luck!
Original post by smscku
I'm international too, haven't gotten anything through track but not worried yet. I also put in UCAS that I couldn't interview in their December dates so wondering if I won't be invited until those for the Feb dates are.

🙏 thank u ! Feb is their latest interview season ?
Original post by S_x_x
I wouldn’t worry too much as of yet. Last year, they gave out all interviews to Scottish candidates first, followed by RUK. They seem to have changed the way they hand out interviews this year! No news is good news at this point. Best of luck!

Hopefully the wait is not too long ... it’s getting unbearably uncomfortable... feeling uneasy 😟 thanks ! All e best 2!
Reply 193
🙏 thank u ! Feb is their latest interview season ?

They have them the week of Dec 9th and also Feb 5th, 6th, 7th per their UCAS acknowledgement email
Original post by AmmyXVI

Congratulations. Could u advise what is your Ucat scores please?
Have any Scottish applicants gotten a Glasgow interview yet?
I've only heard of English applicants getting invites so far. I'm Scottish and I haven't had one/heard of any Scots who have

Original post by bulbasaur55
Have any Scottish applicants gotten a Glasgow interview yet?
Hey guys, so I just got off the phone with Glasgow med admissions as I hadn't received an invite. Essentially they're sending out interviews in order of date of interview e.g. they have just processed 9th and 10th of December and sent those out. The rest of the dates will be sent out from Monday through to the end of the week. He said it is nothing to do with nationality/ being a home student (I am welsh so wanted to stress that lol). So if you've not heard there is still time! Hope this helps x
Original post by thebiomedblonde
Hey guys, so I just got off the phone with Glasgow med admissions as I hadn't received an invite. Essentially they're sending out interviews in order of date of interview e.g. they have just processed 9th and 10th of December and sent those out. The rest of the dates will be sent out from Monday through to the end of the week. He said it is nothing to do with nationality/ being a home student (I am welsh so wanted to stress that lol). So if you've not heard there is still time! Hope this helps x

PS any grads out there he said they tend to interview those in the feb slot
Original post by thebiomedblonde
PS any grads out there he said they tend to interview those in the feb slot

Ah that's so helpful, thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending