The Student Room Group

What's your favourite word?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -Quava-
I love Pakiland. :tongue:

Spoiler

I love seeing cockroaches while I'm taking a shower and power outages every 5 mins :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by FTheOpps
That's nice of him :h:

Pakiland is the opposite of fun :colonhash:

Hahaa peak times
Oh, the memories.... :rolleyes:
I love seeing cockroaches while I'm taking a shower and power outages every 5 mins :biggrin:
Original post by -Quava-
Oh come on, sometimes its fun.
Warm weather, white car, mango lassee, windows down..... :u:

Spoiler

It's a peng country and guns are fun, but so many things I just can't hak there :colonhash:
Reply 64
Oof guys don't complain
At least your country is still intact :rofl:
You're a coconut. :biggrin:
It's a peng country and guns are fun, but so many things I just can't hak there :colonhash:
Original post by xxlaila03xx
Oof guys don't complain
At least your country is still intact :rofl:

Our country will be the first to be exploited in the end times because of our nukes so we'll be gone too :biggrin:
Original post by -Quava-
You're a coconut. :biggrin:

Don't get me wrong I love my culture I'd die defending it :tongue:
Reply 68
oh well
Our country will be the first to be exploited in the end times because of our nukes so we'll be gone too :biggrin:
F***.

It's just such a versatile word. You can **** someone/have sex with them. You can call someone a ****. You can say "**** you" or "**** that" or "**** it" as a way of flippantly rejecting. You can also f*** something up, meaning to ruin it. You can just say f*** as an exclamation, when you're shocked or f***ing displeased.
You can also add ing on the end to make f***ing, which is a great word for adding emphasis to things e.g. f***ing tired sounds more severe than very tired, or if something was f***ing good then it was extremely good. It can also be used to describe something negatively, like if your phone starts playing up you might say "ugh, f***ing phone!". So many possibilities.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 70
Very true
Not sure my parents would be happy if I wrote that though :lol:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
F***.

It's just suck a versatile word. You can **** someone/have sex with them. You can call someone a ****. You can say "**** you" or "**** that" or "**** it" as a way of flippantly rejecting. You can also f*** something up, meaning to ruin it. You can also add ing on the end to make f***ing, which is a great word for adding emphasis to things e.g. f***ing tired sounds more severe than very tired, or if something was f***ing good then it was extremely good. It can also be used to describe something negatively, like if your phone starts playing up you might say "ugh, f***ing phone!". So many possibilities.
Reply 71
@CHANELDIAMONDS
What's yours?
@CHANELDIAMONDS
What's yours?

Stupendous
Reply 73
Confectionery? :wink:
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
Stupendous
Confectionery? :wink:

stupdenousss confectionery exactly :smile:
I found my wreck this journal again and I need ideas on what word I should write for the 'write one word over and over' page. Thanks kiddos

"Epicaricacy".
Reply 76
A what now?
A what now?

Click the link.
Reply 78
noice-2809610.png
Original post by Tootles
Click the link.
A what? :rofl: