The Student Room Group

I have 2 hours left.

I have 2 hours left to study for my test in Sociology on Education, specifically External Factors...
How would you maximize your time?
Go through brief notes and look at the main points
Study the topics that you find really difficult
Look at model answers to questions
Look at a paper and the mark scheme answers
Reply 2
Maybe go over the individual external factors and the associated sociologists, making sure you have enough for an essay question.

Original post by Mathyllda
I have 2 hours left to study for my test in Sociology on Education, specifically External Factors...
**** i thought u were gonna die in 2 hours ngl just the title was so intense
Reply 4

Not waiting for people on the student room to respond to you(ironic).

Idk anything about the subject so the advice I'm going to give you is very general, but simple, just go back over any area you don't feel confident in and skim through all your notes and stuff like that, and anything you don't understand just read again slower, and make sure you know exactly the structure, question types and timing for your test.

Hope this is even mildly useful.
This title induced so much anxiety in me.
Reply 6

Go through your gaps in the education unit of sociology and make sure you understand the key terms and key sociological studies, i.e. on labelling, streaming etc. Good luck. :smile:
Reply 7
I legit thought you were going to say you had 2 hours left to live...
Reply 8
Thanks. And I deeply apologize for triggering anxiety.
Reply 9
Oh and I wanted to follow a couple of you... How do I go about it?
Who?
Oh and I wanted to follow a couple of you... How do I go about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending