The Student Room Group

The Indecisive Society

Scroll to see replies

Night guys and gals :biggrin: :hugs:

I have to get up early again tomorrow for 4 hrs of lectures :s-smilie: and then work after that! It's gonna be a long day :smile:

Baiiiiiiii :dancing:
cant remember the last time i went to bed at 10:30 lol

and ffs theres an annoying scientology ad at the bottom of the page
trance addict

lol who said I was going to bed :p:
lol
See ya Vivek.
piece_by_piece
Altrincham :smile:

there's someone on TSR from there...
trance addict

Get a sub and then you don't get ads :biggrin:
Oldspeak
there's someone on TSR from there...

Who? (apart from me?!)
Teofilo
What part of Manchester do you Mancunians live in?

Rochdale :biggrin:

Morning Beita :biggrin:
Morning Jess :smile:
Morning guys :smile:
Morning Ed :smile:
How's things today then Beita?

What you upto?
Everything is gooooood. Not up to much really, may go to the gym later then for a coffee. Apart from that, the day ahead looks rather boring. And you?
I'm meeting a mate for lunch for an hour....then I'll probably go shopping

otherwise that's it

some of my mates are going to Camden but I'd prefer to spend more than just a couple of hours there
Shopping :biggrin: I'll go shopping tomorrow methinks. Have fun!
I'm kinda penniless at the moment :frown:

I got my cash card from the bank, but they haven't sent me the PIN yet so I can't get money out

And I don't want to ask my parents for money because I've got a job now, and the whole point of getting a job was so that I don't need to ask for money.

What a dilemma. :s-smilie:
Just got back from w.e - I have 30 mins to change, do my hair, eat something and get to work :s-smilie: (and I'm wasting time on TSR :wink:)
RoadWarrior
Just got back from w.e - I have 30 mins to change, do my hair, eat something and get to work :s-smilie: (and I'm wasting time on TSR :wink:)

Was it any better today? :biggrin:
Jessaay!
Was it any better today? :biggrin:

Not really, but we did some basic first aid, and 4 girls had to do mouth-to-mouth on a dummy which was quite good :rolleyes: There are way more girls than boys, but the girls are really quite annoying :s-smilie: Only one or two are nice...The boys pretty much sleep through the talks while the girls are busy taking notes :redface:

Now I'm gonna be late for work, but she won't mind :p:
RoadWarrior
Not really, but we did some basic first aid, and 4 girls had to do mouth-to-mouth on a dummy which was quite good :rolleyes: There are way more girls than boys, but the girls are really quite annoying :s-smilie: Only one or two are nice...The boys pretty much sleep through the talks while the girls are busy taking notes :redface:

Now I'm gonna be late for work, but she won't mind :p:

I've done basic first aid so many times now I can predict what they're going to tell me. DR ABC and all that jazz yep?

And she doesn't mind if you're late for work? :p: Is that because you're the only good young men she knows? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest