The Student Room Group

East European university georgia

Hey,I am a pre med student and want to pursue MBBS abroad. I got to know about universities in Georgia and was wondering if East European University or Eat West University Georgia are good options or not.Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey,I am a pre med student and want to pursue MBBS abroad. I got to know about universities in Georgia and was wondering if East European University or Eat West University Georgia are good options or not.Thank you
i don't know about east west but i have a Friend at EEU and he is not very happy with both the university and the area.
Reply 2
Thank you for replying.the mixture of feedbacks has left me indecisive regarding pursuing Medicine in Georgia. Can you please ask your friend mlre about it?
Reply 3
Original post by Mehrozee
Thank you for replying.the mixture of feedbacks has left me indecisive regarding pursuing Medicine in Georgia. Can you please ask your friend mlre about it?
what would you like me to ask? my suggestion to you is to select a university that is not on any list of GMC and is not associated with any agency.
Reply 4
Original post by ratday
what would you like me to ask? my suggestion to you is to select a university that is not on any list of GMC and is not associated with any agency.

Thank you for your advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending