ArchedEdge
lol
you said you'd go if anyone else was going :p:

I would...but I still know nothing about it :p: Sounds like a laugh :yep:
ArchedEdge
Well no, cos, go to BBC and type in climate camp
You get loads of stuff

Type in NNPT, and you get nothing.

Ed, I don't mean to sound rude here now, but that just has to be the most ignorant thing you have ever said to me.
RoadWarrior
I would...but I still know nothing about it :p: Sounds like a laugh :yep:

Yeh it is, my mate enjoys it a lot and says he goes just cos it's fun
It's really only his sister who's into the whole environment stuff :rolleyes:
Oldspeak
Ed, I don't mean to sound rude here now, but that just has to be the most ignorant thing you have ever said to me.

ouch...does he say many ignorant things? :confused:
No sorry, I don't mean to call you ignorant because you're not, but 1) find out what NNPT stands for 2) out of all the results for climate camp- about 5 are relevant and the rest are articles with 'climate' and 'camp' in them.
ArchedEdge
Yeh it is, my mate enjoys it a lot and says he goes just cos it's fun
It's really only his sister who's into the whole environment stuff :rolleyes:

I wanna go on a protest march. And now to think of something to protes about :rolleyes:
Oldspeak

lol

I'm just proving my point here. If that makes me sound ignorant, then so be it.
But my point remains.

Climate camp is a hell of a lot more well known than NNPT, which has had a lot less coverage in main stream news.

Which is why it was surprising to find that you knew nothing about climate camp, seeing as you keep up with news etc.

It's like saying you keep up with sport but know nothing about Ronaldo or whatever. Though obviously not so extreme :p:
Why are you arguing over something so trivial? Neha knew about NNPT, you knew about Climate Camp, I knew about nothing. What's the big deal?
ArchedEdge
lol

But my point remains.

Climate camp is a hell of a lot more well known than NNPT, which has had a lot less coverage in main stream news.

Which is why it was surprising to find that you knew nothing about climate camp, seeing as you keep up with news etc.

It's like saying you keep up with sport but know nothing about Ronaldo or whatever. Though obviously not so extreme :p:

Bloody hell you two are like a married couple.
ArchedEdge
lol

But my point remains.

No, Ed. Read my previous post, you're wrong. NNPT has far more coverage than Climate Camp- you don't type in NNPT you type i its full form, and you'll fid taht most of the results are relevant, whereas Climate Camp gets only a few relevant results. The two aren't comparable, but I admit that I didn't know that climate camp was the camp next to Heathrow.
trance addict
Bloody hell you two are like a married couple.

And I'm the marriage counsellor :ninja:
NO. We're gonna sort this out.
RoadWarrior
And I'm the marriage counsellor :ninja:

Oh dear :teeth:
Lol, more like a couple getting divorced.

I neither know or care about either, so meh :dontknow:
Oldspeak
No, Ed. Read my previous post, you're wrong. NNPT has far more coverage than Climate Camp- you don't type in NNPT you type i its full form, and you'll fid taht most of the results are relevant, whereas Climate Camp gets only a few relevant results. The two aren't comparable, but I admit that I didn't know that climate camp was the camp next to Heathrow.

ok what I meant was that you get more coverage in main news sent to the general public about climate camp then you do about the NNPT. i.e headlines and features in the news programs about people gluing themselves to windows etc - compare that to the NNPT which is normally just part of an article, and not necessarily the headlines.

Should have mentioned that earlier. :p:
This is the most pointless and boring argument ever.
hey

at least we got the thread more active again!

:p:

Quick Reply

Latest