The Student Room Group

The Indecisive Society

Scroll to see replies

piece_by_piece
It's all going well :biggrin:
I think I've decided on Medicine (that is subject to change though :p:)

i had about an hour where i thought i wanted to do medicine yesterday, then i saw all the victims of knife crime including pictures of a guy who had a 6 inch knife go straight through his heart (they didnt take it out, it was still in there) and another where a guy had a 3 inch blade driven into the side of his head

after seeing it i thought **** that
trance addict
i sense some resentment there

Nooooo, I don't resent her. I resent myself for not being as positive a homo sapien as she is. I'm just slightly...scary.
Oldspeak
Have you heard of Khushala? A LOT of people in your school seem to know him :s-smilie: Anyway, she's really really nice and freindly and pretty (sob).

lol no

she's probably well known amongst the Tamils and Indians

which to be fair doesn't count for much.
Oldspeak
Nooooo, I don't resent her. I resent myself for not being as positive a homo sapien as she is. I'm just slightly...scary.

ah. i need to create a resentment society :biggrin:
Oh my god, talking of Indians- the party I went to last night was so great because there were loads of Indians there and I learnt how to dance Indian style! I was like wowwwwwww.
ArchedEdge
lol no

oi watch it, ****** :mad:
ArchedEdge
lol no

wtf she isn't tamil or indian. and no she isn't well known in your year, her brother is, generally accross the whole school. And are you implying it only counts to be known with white people or something. Ed wtf is going on?
trance addict
i had about an hour where i thought i wanted to do medicine yesterday, then i saw all the victims of knife crime including pictures of a guy who had a 6 inch knife go straight through his heart (they didnt take it out, it was still in there) and another where a guy had a 3 inch blade driven into the side of his head

after seeing it i thought **** that

But, you'd be able to help those people and make it all better.
piece_by_piece
Oh my god, talking of Indians- the party I went to last night was so great because there were loads of Indians there and I learnt how to dance Indian style! I was like wowwwwwww.

That's embaressing :redface:
piece_by_piece
But, you'd be able to help those people and make it all better.

imagine the job satisfaction, and every day would be different *dreams*
RoadWarrior
That's embaressing :redface:

No it's not! All the guys were lolling at my lame attempts but the girls said I was doing quite well :p:
RoadWarrior
imagine the job satisfaction, and every day would be different *dreams*

every day would be different?
wow i've just dealt with a gunshot, next i'm treating some dude with an axe through is heart, oh the variety!!!!!
piece_by_piece
No it's not! All the guys were lolling at my lame attempts but the girls said I was doing quite well :p:

They were being kind :p:
RoadWarrior
They were being kind :p:

That's mean :frown:
Oldspeak
every day would be different?
wow i've just dealt with a gunshot, next i'm treating some dude with an axe through is heart, oh the variety!!!!!

Yeah, can you think of a more rewarding, and exciting job?
piece_by_piece
That's mean :frown:

I know :frown: It was a JOKE :p:
Don't be mean to Beita.
anyway, she probably did a million times better than me and I'm indian.
Imagine my delight at teaching indian dancing to my class as part of some sports award.
trance addict
ah. i need to create a resentment society :biggrin:

There's no need for resentment :p:
RoadWarrior
I know :frown: It was a JOKE :p:

I know. I like playing the little victim act :biggrin: :wink:
Oldspeak
Don't be mean to Beita.
anyway, she probably did a million times better than me and I'm indian.
Imagine my delight at teaching indian dancing to my class as part of some sports award.

I wasn't being mean :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest