The Student Room Group

GCSE Music ensemble

Hi,
Does anyone have any suggestions of pieces I could do for my AQA GCSE music ensemble piece? I am working on grade 8 piano and am doing a grade 7 piece for my solo, I am doing my ensemble with my teacher. It should ideally be a four hand one piano piece so if anyone has any ideas that would be amazing! I’m really struggling to find one so far.
Any solo will do
my friend found it much easier to do the accompaniment to a solo for another instrument. she did the accompaniment to my solo performance which was Someone Else's Story from the musical Chess. the accompaniment is roughly grade 7 and, in case you want it, the solo itself is grade 6 trinity
Original post by redahaha
my friend found it much easier to do the accompaniment to a solo for another instrument. she did the accompaniment to my solo performance which was Someone Else's Story from the musical Chess. the accompaniment is roughly grade 7 and, in case you want it, the solo itself is grade 6 trinity

Oh that sounds good! I’ll definitely have a look, thank you so so much!
Original post by Coconutloverxx
Any solo will do

Well I have a solo, it’s just the ensemble I am struggling with! Thank you though
Original post by Marshmallow2004
Hi,
Does anyone have any suggestions of pieces I could do for my AQA GCSE music ensemble piece? I am working on grade 8 piano and am doing a grade 7 piece for my solo, I am doing my ensemble with my teacher. It should ideally be a four hand one piano piece so if anyone has any ideas that would be amazing! I’m really struggling to find one so far.

Best one for a piano ensemble is someone like you by adele. Amazing song.
Ok thank you, that would be good! Any suggestions at this point are amazing
Reply 7
Original post by PrazzPrazz
Best one for a piano ensemble is someone like you by adele. Amazing song.

how many marks would this get out of 30 (supposing everything was played perfectly)?

Quick Reply

Latest