The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Any kpop lovers on here? 👀👀👀

I've been a huge fan of kpop since late 2017, so fairly new, but I feel like I'm quite knowledged about it lol

I'd love to talk to some other kpop lovers 😊😊😊

Some of my fav groups are:
Winner
Got7
Day6
Stray Kids
Monsta X
Red Velvet
and too many more to actually name 😂😂😂
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi :hi:

I'm into BTS and BLACKPINK mainly, but I've listened to most of the groups you've listed too x
(edited 4 years ago)
Hey yes i am a kpop fan too
My fav groups are
Everglow
Bts
Blackpink
Momoland
Twice
Sunmi
Stray kids
Exo
Super junior
21NE

Lately i have been watching kpop dance challenge in public videos. I never been to a concert cant afford and not allowed. Have you met any kpop idols in real life well my chances are 1%.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
@princess770 Sadly, like you, I'm hella broke and ain't allowed too. What's even more sad, a lot of the groups I like have performed so close to me too. 😭😭😭
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by princess770
Hey yes i am a kpop fan too
My fav groups are
Everglow
Bts
Blackpink
Momoland
Twice
Sunmi
Stray kids
Exo
Super junior
21NE

Lately i have been watching kpop dance challenge in public videos. I never been to a concert cant afford and not allowed. Have you met any kpop idols in real life well my chances are 1%.

Sadly, like you, I'm hella broke and ain't allowed too. What's even more sad, a lot of the groups I like have performed so close to me too. 😭😭😭
Reply 5
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hi :hi:

I'm into BTS and BLACKPINK mainly, but I've listened to most of the groups you've listed too x

Cool! It's nice to see other people that like it as well 😊

My music teacher for GCSE was part Korean and he's met BTS! :gah:
Hi! I'm huge multistan trashhhh lololol. I joined in May 2017 through BTS and I've just grown from there. My favourite groups include
BTS
EXO
GOT7
SEVENTEEN
MONSTA X
SHINEE
STRAY KIDS
ATEEZ
ONEUS
VIXX
NCT
NU'EST
SF9
ACE
DAY6
THE ROSE
WINNER

as you can see I prefer boy groups but I do like MAMAMOO, BLACKPINK and RED VELVET too
Reply 8
Original post by army of 1
Hi! I'm huge multistan trashhhh lololol. I joined in May 2017 through BTS and I've just grown from there. My favourite groups include
BTS
EXO
GOT7
SEVENTEEN
MONSTA X
SHINEE
STRAY KIDS
ATEEZ
ONEUS
VIXX
NCT
NU'EST
SF9
ACE
DAY6
THE ROSE
WINNER

as you can see I prefer boy groups but I do like MAMAMOO, BLACKPINK and RED VELVET too

I stan like so many groups I lost count and tbh I prefer boy groups over girl groups ngl
My fav groups are
Twice
Stray kids
Nct
Bts
Got7
Ateez
Day6
Mamamoo
Red velvet
And more

I feel that mamamoo are slept on so much
Reply 10
Original post by Elishaa02
My fav groups are
Twice
Stray kids
Nct
Bts
Got7
Ateez
Day6
Mamamoo
Red velvet
And more

I feel that mamamoo are slept on so much

I don't particularly stan Mamamoo, but I do like some of their songs and the members are hella nice tho
not really :s-smilie:
Original post by _i.xxy
I stan like so many groups I lost count and tbh I prefer boy groups over girl groups ngl

yeah i dont know why I guess its the concepts? before i listened to kpop i listened to rock music sooo I guess I prefer 'harder'? sounds i dont know lol I prefer male voices I guess
Reply 13
yeah i dont know why I guess its the concepts? before i listened to kpop i listened to rock music sooo I guess I prefer 'harder'? sounds i dont know lol I prefer male voices I guess

Omg me too 😂😂😂
Original post by _i.xxy
I don't particularly stan Mamamoo, but I do like some of their songs and the members are hella nice tho

I know the members but like I havent listened to all their music yet so I'm not sure if I would consider myself a 'stan'. Do you think you have to know all the members and listen to all/most of their music to stan a group? Like with BTS, Vixx, Monsta X and Seventeen I have listened to all of their music and Ive enjoyed it all so I would say they are my top groups, but with got7, exo etc I've listened to all of their title tracks and some of the b-sides but thats it
Original post by _i.xxy
Omg me too 😂😂😂

ayyy
Reply 16
I know the members but like I havent listened to all their music yet so I'm not sure if I would consider myself a 'stan'. Do you think you have to know all the members and listen to all/most of their music to stan a group? Like with BTS, Vixx, Monsta X and Seventeen I have listened to all of their music and Ive enjoyed it all so I would say they are my top groups, but with got7, exo etc I've listened to all of their title tracks and some of the b-sides but thats it

You should know the members, but I don't think all their songs is required. I consider myself a stan to many groups and I don't know all their songs
I prefer kpop than westernised music cuz i love the concepts, the songs are catchy, Kpop idols are so cute and love the way they look after each other. For example Twice sooo cute group the girls are so lovey dovey each other and love their songs.
Reply 18
I prefer kpop than westernised music cuz i love the concepts, the songs are catchy, Kpop idols are so cute and love the way they look after each other. For example Twice sooo cute group the girls are so lovey dovey each other and love their songs.

Same here ma dood
Original post by _i.xxy
Sadly, like you, I'm hella broke and ain't allowed too. What's even more sad, a lot of the groups I like have performed so close to me too. 😭😭😭

Same here thats even more sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Quick Reply