The Student Room Group

Should I take Politics or Physics a level

I have chosen these A levels at the moment, History, Classics and Physics. Also, I am not taking maths with physics either. I am now debating to do Politics instead of Physics, as I am 99% sure I am not taking physics at uni. Should I keep my unique choice, which would make different from other applicants during uni application or shall I take Politics that will merge well with the rest of my subjects? Also, I am planning to apply to American unis as well. Is Politics a soft a level??
Original post by Sakshi_02
I have chosen these A levels at the moment, History, Classics and Physics. Also, I am not taking maths with physics either. I am now debating to do Politics instead of Physics, as I am 99% sure I am not taking physics at uni. Should I keep my unique choice, which would make different from other applicants during uni application or shall I take Politics that will merge well with the rest of my subjects? Also, I am planning to apply to American unis as well. Is Politics a soft a level??

I almost did this! I think it's a waste because politics will facilitate and support your other subjects much better and its so hard to do well in Physics!
Reply 2
Original post by theellewoods
I almost did this! I think it's a waste because politics will facilitate and support your other subjects much better and its so hard to do well in Physics!

So do you recommend doing Politics?

Quick Reply

Latest