The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

atas delay

i have applied for atas in 13 july 2019 and the estimation date was 12 august 2019 but unfortunately I haven't got the atas yet14 sep 2019 (46) working days ..can it take more days than this?? although my course is undergraduate mechanical and power plant in Glasgow Caledonian University i dnt knw what WMD in that course is?? and i also try emailing atas they give me reptative same reply (now they have stop ).i also try contacting visa department of uni normally they deal with atas related thing and contact atas but during past 15 days they stop responding me back by email and call guys what should i do any advice any thing ???????????
Hello @wazim92, I am also in a similar situation. The decision on my ATAS application was estimated on 14th of August. So far I've not received a decision. I sent an email to ATAS after 5 weeks and they replied in a very generic way. Later I sent another email after 7 weeks to which i've not received a reply till date. I had contacted the admissions office of my university and they told me that I can arrive till 14 of October (regular classes will start on 23rd of September). I hope that the same is the situation with all other applicants in this time frame. Try to contact the admissions office of your university a request for a delayed arrival. Also keep all your documents required for visa application ready and try to make use of priority visa service.
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending