The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate

Hi fellas,
I am starting my phD in chemical engineering in January. I needed my ATAS and applied in August. Haven't received it yet. I am a little bit panicking now as I need to make my visa application soon. I have also sent email to them but no reply til now. What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by Zutmk
Hi fellas,
I am starting my phD in chemical engineering in January. I needed my ATAS and applied in August. Haven't received it yet. I am a little bit panicking now as I need to make my visa application soon. I have also sent email to them but no reply til now. What should I do?

Hello, I applied for the ATAS on 9 October.

I know how you are feeling at the moment because I am the same even if I have just applied. I think all we need to do is to wait unfortunately. They never reply. Even I heard that sending an email makes everything more delayed! incredible
Reply 2
Original post by ilaydaeroz
Hello, I applied for the ATAS on 9 October.

I know how you are feeling at the moment because I am the same even if I have just applied. I think all we need to do is to wait unfortunately. They never reply. Even I heard that sending an email makes everything more delayed! incredible

Thanks for your reply. I did some research and apparently it can take 60-75 days. Now i’m on my 9th week. Hopefully it comes soon.
Reply 3
Original post by Zutmk
Thanks for your reply. I did some research and apparently it can take 60-75 days. Now i’m on my 9th week. Hopefully it comes soon.

I think you can manage all of the processes for student visa until January. Fingers crossed!
Reply 4
Original post by Zutmk
Hi fellas,

Is there an update?
Reply 5
Original post by yanivshar
Is there an update?

I haven’t got it yet.😪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending