The Student Room Group

Atas certificate delay 2023

Anyone applied atas on August coz I have been waiting to start my visa . Never got the confirmation message after applying and I haven't heard from them after their automated message. Anyone in this situation
Reply 2
I'm facing the same issue as you are facing. applied for ATAS on 10 August but no reply has been received and the status for the Application is Submitted.
What is your application status and where are you from.
Original post by Ram230.
Anyone applied atas on August coz I have been waiting to start my visa . Never got the confirmation message after applying and I haven't heard from them after their automated message. Anyone in this situation
Reply 3
I submitted my application on 20th of August for phD course for oct intake. As I haven't received it until now, my start date has been moved to January. I have two months visa left. I am panicking now. Did you guys receive yours yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Ram230.

Me too. DPhil course - deferred to January intake; applied in August and haven't received a response/decision on my application.
Reply 5
Original post by yanivshar
Me too. DPhil course - deferred to January intake; applied in August and haven't received a response/decision on my application.

can you keep me posted please?
Reply 6
Original post by Zutmk
can you keep me posted please?

Yes, of course!
Reply 7
I had submitted the application for ATAS on 18/aug with reference number 368***.
It's been around 70 days still I haven't received any update.
I had also mailed [email protected] twice for an update and today I received the revert as
*Thank you for your email. We are aware of your application, unfortunately it is taking a little longer to process than we’d like it too.
We are chasing your application and we will inform you of a decision regarding your application as soon as we have one.*
Don't know what to do.
Any idea about in how many days can I expect the ATAS of I recieved this reply today?
Reply 8
Yes, of course!

Any update?
Reply 9
None yet, anything from your end?
Reply 10
Same here
Reply 11
Original post by Zutmk
Same here

Hey! Is there any update?
Reply 12
Original post by Sai_teja
I had submitted the application for ATAS on 18/aug with reference number 368***.
It's been around 70 days still I haven't received any update.
I had also mailed [email protected] twice for an update and today I received the revert as
*Thank you for your email. We are aware of your application, unfortunately it is taking a little longer to process than we’d like it too.
We are chasing your application and we will inform you of a decision regarding your application as soon as we have one.*
Don't know what to do.
Any idea about in how many days can I expect the ATAS of I recieved this reply today?

Hey Sai! Did you get your ATAS certificate?
Reply 13
Hey Sai! Did you get your ATAS certificate?

Not yet buddy...
Not even a update...
Reply 14
Hey! Is there any update?

I got mine yesterday.
Does anyone know if one has a missing surname on passport what to enter on atas application wherein surname is a mandatory field ?
Reply 16
Original post by Zutmk
I got mine yesterday.

How many working days ?
Reply 17

Hey did you receive your ATAS?
Reply 18
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I received it on 14 November.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending