The Student Room Group

ATAS delay 2023

Has anyone applied for the ATAS in March ? Anyone with reference starting from 3475** ? My visa expires on 13 May I so worried about it.

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Check out this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7326602&p=98343464#post98343464

ATAS this year is relatively fast. Don't worry too much about it, I am sure you will get it soon.
ATAS ref: 342******
code: 10-01-02
Submission date: 24/01/2023
Correction date: 25/01/2023
obtained date: 16/05/2023
I had a special May entry and kept waiting for about 76 working days. Finally, it came today and did not cause a serious delay.

Good luck to every one!
Original post by Dhruv1012
Has anyone applied for the ATAS in March ? Anyone with reference starting from 3475** ? My visa expires on 13 May I so worried about it.

I submitted my application on 17th March, reference 345**, still waiting.

Hi, did you get your result?
Reply 5
Any updates on your Atas mate?
Original post by Mxr312
Any updates on your Atas mate?

nope. I submitted 2 applications, the first on 17th March, and the second on 7th May. None of them have results yet.
Reply 7
Original post by LauraLeeParis
nope. I submitted 2 applications, the first on 17th March, and the second on 7th May. None of them have results yet.

Fingers crossed for you. I have submitted an application on May 15th myself with reference number 354*** . I think the situation with the delays this year once again doesn't look too promising. Let's hope for the best

Hey did u receive it
Reply 9
(Original post by LauraLeeParis)nope. I submitted 2 applications, the first on 17th March, and the second on 7th May. None of them have results yet.

Did you get your ATAS?

Original post by LauraLeeParis
Original post by MMAA221
(Original post by LauraLeeParis)nope. I submitted 2 applications, the first on 17th March, and the second on 7th May. None of them have results yet.

Did you get your ATAS?

I applied on may 13 and received on June 13.
Reply 11
ATAS ref: 360****
CAH code: CAH11-01-01
Submission date: 24/06/2023
Correction date: 28/06/2023

Hi all! Applied for PhD Computer Science ATAS from Russia. Received corrections pretty quickly. Will keep everyone updated on when I receive new corrections or the certificate :smile: Good luck to everyone!
Reply 12
Hi,

What kind of correction did you receive. we have the same CAH code. my ref is 348.

Original post by dariaa3004
ATAS ref: 360****
CAH code: CAH11-01-01
Submission date: 24/06/2023
Correction date: 28/06/2023

Hi all! Applied for PhD Computer Science ATAS from Russia. Received corrections pretty quickly. Will keep everyone updated on when I receive new corrections or the certificate :smile: Good luck to everyone!
Reply 13
I have applied 16th April with ref349 and no response till now!
Reply 14
similar time, i applied on the 10th of april and had several corrections but still no response since last correction. i wonder why some applications get processed faster than others
Original post by laalalaa
I have applied 16th April with ref349 and no response till now!
Reply 15
Original post by Jenam123
Hi,

What kind of correction did you receive. we have the same CAH code. my ref is 348.

I was told I need a referee from my home country that I have known for more than 3 years. I initially put a referee I have known for less than 3 years.
Reply 16
How do they know how long you've known them for ?
Reply 17
Because in ATAS section “referees” it asks the name of the referee, their email and how many years you have known them.

I initially put there “2 years” myself, thinking it will be fine. But they are apparently strict with their rule of “you must have known them for at least 3 years”
Reply 18
Thats not very reasonable to be honest but ok :/ hope you will hear soon. let us know when you receive. I've heard a couple of people receiving it after 70 days.
Original post by dariaa3004
Because in ATAS section “referees” it asks the name of the referee, their email and how many years you have known them.

I initially put there “2 years” myself, thinking it will be fine. But they are apparently strict with their rule of “you must have known them for at least 3 years”
Reply 19
Yeah I hope I will get it sooner than 70 days 😅 I hope to get by the end of summer at least!

Will keep updated! :smile:

Original post by Jenam123
Thats not very reasonable to be honest but ok :/ hope you will hear soon. let us know when you receive. I've heard a couple of people receiving it after 70 days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending