The Student Room Group

Biology and Chemistry A level exam questions

any good places to find OCR biology and chemistry a level exam questions with questions on each topic for example. thankssss x
Original post by PastelColours
any good places to find OCR biology and chemistry a level exam questions with questions on each topic for example. thankssss x

Physics and Maths Tutor.

There’s barely anything on OCR Biology B though, just A
Original post by lawrie123
Physics and Maths Tutor.

There’s barely anything on OCR Biology B though, just A

ty! are there any websites which do exam questions on individual subtopics? since I've already seen physics and maths tutor which I dont mind
Original post by PastelColours
ty! are there any websites which do exam questions on individual subtopics? since I've already seen physics and maths tutor which I dont mind

Tbh, I used PMT as my bread and butter. Other than that I used my textbooks and resources my school gave me. I know a lot of people used CGP books specific to their exam boards, though. Sorry I couldn’t give any more sources x
A-level chemistry has good chem exam questions and notes on their website, although not specific to OCR
Recently found the website .a-levelnotes
Ty all for the suggestions!
Original post by lawrie123
Tbh, I used PMT as my bread and butter. Other than that I used my textbooks and resources my school gave me. I know a lot of people used CGP books specific to their exam boards, though. Sorry I couldn’t give any more sources x

It’s alright don’t worry, thank you x
**** doing questions , just chill a lil bruv

Quick Reply

Latest