The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Sociology at LSE? (2020 Applicant)

I'm currently applying for Sociology at LSE for the 2020 cycle and even though I meet the current entry requirements and I've completed my PS, I'm still nervous since as a USA student I'm not familiar with the competition in UK schools for certain programs.

I really love this program, but how cutthroat do you think they'll be for Sociology applicants?
Heyyyy applicant for BSc Sociology here too!
according to what they post on the website, socio has an offer rate of roughly 0.3-0.4, not ridiculously low...
but it's LSE so who knows😂
Have you sent off your application yet? I sent it on 4th Sep but haven't received an acknowledgement letter...
quite nervous!!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by yuki1201
Heyyyy applicant for BSc Sociology here too!
according to what they post on the website, socio has an offer rate of roughly 0.3-0.4, not ridiculously low...
but it's LSE so who knows😂
Have you sent off your application yet? I sent it on 4th Sep but haven't received an acknowledgement letter...
quite nervous!!!

I'm sending my application on the 17th of October!

What does 0.3-0.4 mean?

Wow, oh my god that is kinda nerve-racking please let me know how it goes. Do you mind giving your stats?
Sociology at LSE has a 53% offer rate (so 53% of all applicants will get offers).

That’s lower than most UK uni courses (as most have 90%+ offer rates) but it’s one of the highest you’ll find at LSE.

Latest

Trending

Trending