The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Chances of getting into LSE for Law

I’m currently super stressed about my application because I’m worried that my LNAT score won’t be high enough.

I reckon I’ll be able to get around 25 in the exam, but I’m worried this will really impact my application.

I have 12A*s at GCSE, 5As at AS and I’m targeted 3A*s at A2. Is it likely that a score of around 25 will negatively impact my application?
Original post by tlaaaaingg
I’m currently super stressed about my application because I’m worried that my LNAT score won’t be high enough.

I reckon I’ll be able to get around 25 in the exam, but I’m worried this will really impact my application.

I have 12A*s at GCSE, 5As at AS and I’m targeted 3A*s at A2. Is it likely that a score of around 25 will negatively impact my application?

Your grades are very impressive, I don't know a huge amount on law admissions but I'd suggest you give it a go. It's only 1 option out of 5, make sure your other 4 have a good range of entry criteria in case things don't go to plan and give it your best shot. :smile: Like every other uni, LSE have no fixed "winning formula" for a successful application where as soon as you reach a certain criteria you're automatically accepted. Every university will consider the applications presented to them and give out offers to those candidates who they feel will do well on the course. This includes considering LNAT, referee statement, personal statement, grades and predicted grades etc. None of us can say for certain whether you're going to be successful - the only way you'll know is to apply.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending