The Student Room Group

Kcl law offer

Hi all, I was just informed by kcl that they rejected my application to law because I got a very low LNAT score, which is 17. I like kcl a lot and would like to know if there is any chance to get into kcl, even other courses like history. I know they don’t do clearing for law and won’t accept transfers from other unis. Could anyone please tell me if there is any way to get in kcl, ucl or lse? ( I didn’t apply to ucl and lse)
Reply 1
Original post by username6583943
Hi all, I was just informed by kcl that they rejected my application to law because I got a very low LNAT score, which is 17. I like kcl a lot and would like to know if there is any chance to get into kcl, even other courses like history. I know they don’t do clearing for law and won’t accept transfers from other unis. Could anyone please tell me if there is any way to get in kcl, ucl or lse? ( I didn’t apply to ucl and lse)
Only option would be via clearing, but I don't think LSE enters clearing, and UCL/Kings occasionally have the odd course in clearing but they will typically be obscure/unpopular courses, and spaces will be limited with lots of applicants, so don't think you should rely on them.
Reply 2
Original post by username6583943
i always suggest to call the uni. ask their admissions team as every uni is different and this is the best point of reference for you. But dont worry about your LNAT this year. from experience, many people in UCL laws are gap year or second degree students.

youre unlikely to get the option of clearing for history for any of those, and defo not for law as it is so oversubscribed.

Would you consider going to a non-lnat uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending