The Student Room Group

GSK Future leaders programme-2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Steph_03
Nope it said to use SAS or R :smile: which programme did you apply for?

Data Scientist! What about you?
Original post by Pb77
Data Scientist! What about you?

Clinical programming :smile:
Has anyone heard back about AC ?

Supply chain AC is meant to be on the 05/12 , so they should be getting back to us this week....i hope
Just got an update and I got a rejection. Good luck to the rest of you.
Reply 84
so sorry to see this. I am sure you'll get something else you ll love. Best wishes and thank you
Just got a rejection as well. Good luck to everyone else!
Reply 86
I have received an update just now. I wont be proceeding to the AC. Best wishes everyone.
I applied for supply chain and still haven't heard anything regarding AC. Has any got a reply back regarding AC yet?
Original post by UltimateLad1
I applied for supply chain and still haven't heard anything regarding AC. Has any got a reply back regarding AC yet?

I applied for the same role. i have not heard anything back

I just rang them and the lady i spoke to said they would let us know latest on Friday.
Reply 89
I applied for global ethics and compliance and got invited to an AC on Monday. Is anyone else going to an AC on the 29th November?
Reply 90
Original post by dioneh
I applied for global ethics and compliance and got invited to an AC on Monday. Is anyone else going to an AC on the 29th November?

Gratz.

Sadly it seems like a lot of us were rejected. Hopefully some others have got through though.
Original post by 2020grad
I applied for the same role. i have not heard anything back

I just rang them and the lady i spoke to said they would let us know latest on Friday.

Ah ok did you just get emailed again saying that they're still considering but can't guarantee a spot at ac right now?
Original post by UltimateLad1
Ah ok did you just get emailed again saying that they're still considering but can't guarantee a spot at ac right now?

no unfortunately , got a rejection email instead.

Goodluck!
Original post by dioneh

Hey! I applied to the same programme and got an invite for the AC on the 29th
I just got invited to an AC for procurement.
Reply 95
Hey, have you heard back from GSK since the AC? If yes, how long did it take for them to get back to you?Thanks!
Reply 96
Original post by Blackheath
Hey! I applied to the same programme and got an invite for the AC on the 29th

Hey, have you heard back from GSK since the AC? If yes, how long did it take for them to get back to you?Thanks!
Reply 97
Original post by Croyera

Hey, I heard back from GSK about 5 days after the AC
Hey, may i know whats the format for the AC for those who completed it?
Original post by grizzlybear101
Hey, may i know whats the format for the AC for those who completed it?

Hi, I did mine a few days ago, it started with a strength based interview, then four mini exercises at 10 minutes each, after that it was the group exercise then lunch. After lunch we had a technical interview, you may or may not have that depending on the role, then a technical presentation we were given a week in advance to prepare for. Hope that helps, but it may well change depending on what you’ve applied for!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending