The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Drewski
Anybody who doubts the greatness of Ross Noble doesn't know funny.

Very true, Ross Noble for the win. :biggrin:
Reply 801
hmm maybe if things dont pan out like i want em to.
Reply 802
Mcjazz
Not on my watch!

You're watching him too, eh? Have you tapped into my camera? :mad:
Reply 803
Mcjazz
Not on my watch!

I'm quite capable of defending myself, I just got caught by surprise.

*thinks about above*

What I mean is, please protect me from him... Only you can save me :wink:
Reply 804
HCD

That's it! Burn it with fire!!
Reply 805
HCD

Not quite. Though if you're watching him you must be watching me too.. We're good eh? :wink: Especially wearing your mother's dresses. Oh wait, it's not just the dresses :eek:
Reply 806
Mcjazz
Well, I don't know who that is. I've actually never been to a stand-up show, I will certainly fall for the first person that takes me there, regardless of everything else :smile:

Even if it's Jimmy Carr? Are you on the left or right by the way?
Reply 807
Teebs
I'm quite capable of defending myself, I just got caught by surprise.

*thinks about above*

What I mean is, please protect me from him... Only you can save me :wink:

:biggrin:
To be fair, he once spoke about putting me in a cage and chucking me to the bottom of a river. So I'll save you if you save me.
Reply 808
imtired
Even if it's Jimmy Carr? Are you on the left or right by the way?

I ****ing bum Jimmy Carr. I go that-a way <--- (left, in case you're rubbish at directions)
Edit: Oh shoot I thought you were talking politics. If you're referring to my picture I'm on the right.
Reply 809
Mcjazz
Not quite. Though if you're watching him you must be watching me too.. We're good eh? :wink: Especially wearing your mother's dresses. Oh wait, it's not just the dresses :eek:

Masturbating furiously in my pit of filth (shed), I can't help but wonder why he's playing the woman, and you the man...
Reply 810
Mcjazz
:biggrin:
To be fair, he once spoke about putting me in a cage and chucking me to the bottom of a river. So I'll save you if you save me.

He is one sick puppy. I'll save you, I have skills! The question is should we hide from him or hunt him down and remove his threat from the world?
Reply 811
HCD
Masturbating furiously in my pit of filth (shed), I can't help but wonder why he's playing the woman, and you the man...

Sorry, that's just a video of your parents (explains a lot about you). I put it in front of the camera while we made our escape.
Reply 812
HCD

Oh for goodness sake. You never did get the knack of the camera. You're looking into the old people's home window. Bloody noobs..
Reply 813
Teebs
He is one sick puppy. I'll save you, I have skills! The question is should we hide from him or hunt him down and remove his threat from the world?

Would you say these skills would pay the bills? Nah I think we could cage him up and have a little fun actually.
Reply 814
Mcjazz
Would you say these skills would pay the bills? Nah I think we could cage him up and have a little fun actually.

Kinky.

Half my degree is economics. I can play the stock market for our bills.
Reply 815
Aaron_1507
Very true, Ross Noble for the win. :biggrin:

Ever hear his appearance on "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue"? Bloomin' brilliant! :biggrin:
Reply 816
Teebs
Kinky.

Well then that's fine. There'll be a few extra bills for the strobe lighting around the cage, but nothing you can't handle.
Reply 817
Teebs
Kinky.

Kinky. Lock me up! :whip: You play the stock market, I'll play the British economy. Then you can brutally **** me, just like in the real world. :love:
Drewski
Ever hear his appearance on "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue"? Bloomin' brilliant! :biggrin:

Yeah its amazing :biggrin:
Reply 819
HCD
Kinky. Lock me up! :whip: You play the stock market, I'll play the British economy. Then you can brutally **** me, just like in the real world. :love:

So long as you don't mind me using a cattle prod.

mcjazz
Well then that's fine. There'll be a few extra bills for the strobe lighting around the cage, but nothing you can't handle.

:love:

Latest