The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Mcjazz
:rofl:

Poor Teebs. Girls always laugh when he takes his trousers down. It can't be easy. I don't laugh, Teebs. I love you.
Reply 841
HCD
Poor Teebs. Girls always laugh when he takes his trousers down. It can't be easy. I don't laugh, Teebs. I love you.

Sorry, my heart's with McJazz :love: I like power and strong women. You're in a cage and not a woman so you fail doubly.

I'm not even going to dignify your first comment with an answer :p:
Reply 842
HCD

Does that mean I win the bet? But yeah anyway, shut up, you don't understand him like I do. And that's not why I was laughing anyway.
Reply 843
Teebs
Sorry, my heart's with McJazz :love: I like power and strong women. You're in a cage and not a woman so you fail doubly.

I'm not even going to dignify your first comment with an answer :p:

Mcjazz 1-0 HCD
Reply 844
Teebs

I'm not even going to dignify your first comment with an answer
:p:

Your trousers are at your ankles, Teebs. Nothing you do at present could in any way associate itself with the word "dignity".
Reply 845
HCD
Your trousers are at your ankles, Teebs. Nothing you do at present could in any way associate itself with the word "dignity".

I'm sorry, but when you're standing straight and proud then you can hold yourself with dignity whatever situation you're in.
Teebs
Ooo we could use him as a weapon, unleashing him on our enemies and then recapturing him once they were broken.

I am not your enemy! :frown:
Reply 847
:rofl: at all this
Reply 848
Aaron_1507
I am not your enemy! :frown:

Yet :wink:
Teebs
Yet :wink:

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I dont want to be your enemy,,,,,

What have i done wrong?

:eek:
Reply 850
Aaron_1507
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I dont want to be your enemy,,,,,

What have i done wrong?

:eek:

Nothing... Yet :wink:
Teebs

ooooo

kinky :wink:

:biggrin:
Reply 852
Teebs

Why are you such a gay magnet? This is putting some serious strain on our relationship :frown:
Reply 853
Mcjazz
Why are you such a gay magnet? This is putting some serious strain on our relationship :frown:

Sorry, I can't help it. I try to be intimidating or dance with a girl and suddenly there're blokes flinging themselves at me left right and centre. You know I have eyes only for you, I can't help it that other people want to muscle in on us :love:
Mcjazz

Haha im not gay, i was just joking around.

Which one are you in the photo?
Reply 855
Aaron_1507
Haha im not gay, i was just joking around.

Which one are you in the photo?

Yeah I know. The one on the right, jeez I'm gonna change that.
Reply 856
Teebs
Sorry, I can't help it. I try to be intimidating or dance with a girl and suddenly there're blokes flinging themselves at me left right and centre. You know I have eyes only for you, I can't help it that other people want to muscle in on us :love:

Yeah you're right, it's not your fault. But I don't think the spandex vest tops and hot pants really help.
Reply 857
Mcjazz
Yeah you're right, it's not your fault. But I don't think the spandex vest tops and hot pants really help.

But you said they really get you going.
Mcjazz
Yeah I know. The one on the right, jeez I'm gonna change that.

Ow nice, well you both really good looking but your really pretty.
Reply 859
Teebs
But you said they really get you going.

Yeah but do you have to wear them to gaybars? That sort of stuff is just for the bedroom :frown: And HCD's camera.

Latest