The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ew....not cool
Reply 1181
The Queen is ****ing cool. Even if the mods disagree. :frown:
Has anyone found themselves a date from this thread yet?
Meeee :)

You really think that's going to happen?

Don't get me wrong, it could be a lot of fun, but the inner-realist just makes me verge on the negative side.
not from this thread lol...the OP found herself a TSR bf on another thread...howre you getting on with dating in this thread? ive found it to be slow...a bit like getting picked last in games all over again...

Edit - Drewski, you reply dam fast...kudos to you...
I've got a couple of msn adds, which is nice :smile:

Yes

I got myself a cyber bf for the past 2 hours. It won't last though, such relationships never do.:rolleyes:
Drewski
You really think that's going to happen?

Don't get me wrong, it could be a lot of fun, but the inner-realist just makes me verge on the negative side.

I dont know, i just like to be optimistic about things like this :p:

The most i've had is someone PM'ing me and asking me if i was up for some "fun" :s-smilie:
xSplashx
I got myself a cyber bf for the past 2 hours. It won't last though, such relationships never do.:rolleyes:

But... but.... I want to make it work!:biggrin:
Not yet, but I was thinking of asking someone out for a wild night on the health and relationships forum.. :wink:

The most i've had is someone PM'ing me and asking me if i was up for some "fun" :s-smilie:

I bet you said yes

You old softy! :biggrin:

I know, I'm the same. If something were to develop, I really wouldn't mind. I've started talking to all sorts of people I wouldn't otherwise have met. Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't. Either way, I'll have a smile on my face and hopefully put one on somebody else's.

So, are you up for some fun?:p:
Drewski
But... but.... I want to make it work!:biggrin:

You say this now but:

Drewski

:wink:
xSplashx
You say this now but:
:wink:

Doesn't mean I can't want it to work!

You'll have a surprise when I turn up at your door tomorrow morning :p:
Not the kind of "fun" that he was interested in :eek:
what kind of fun are you interested in? - serious question, nothing perverse or otherwise meant by it..
Fair enough, well this thread is fun :ninja:
Reply 1198
I'm still single, and I don't even have time to take part properly in this thread with work and all :frown:
Richie90
what kind of fun are you interested in? - serious question, nothing perverse or otherwise meant by it..

Normal having a laugh kind of fun :biggrin: not the meeting a stranger and heading for the public toilets/park bench type :p:

Latest