Set Pieces AQA Watch

sieccles
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
In BBC Bitesize, in AQA Music, Polular Music, it says that one of the set pieces in Adele’s “Someone Like You” along with 3 Beetles songs. However, on the AQA Music specification, I can’t find anything about “Someone Like You”. Is this actually a set piece?
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sieccles)
In BBC Bitesize, in AQA Music, Polular Music, it says that one of the set pieces in Adele’s “Someone Like You” along with 3 Beetles songs. However, on the AQA Music specification, I can’t find anything about “Someone Like You”. Is this actually a set piece?
I'm fairly sure BBC bitesize hasn't been updated for new spec (at least last time I checked it hadn't for subjects such as English so I doubt it has for other subjects!) so if the AQA specification on the AQA website doesn't include it then you're safe to assume it's not on the specification
sieccles
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Lemur14)
I'm fairly sure BBC bitesize hasn't been updated for new spec (at least last time I checked it hadn't for subjects such as English so I doubt it has for other subjects!) so if the AQA specification on the AQA website doesn't include it then you're safe to assume it's not on the specification
Thank you so much
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sieccles)
Thank you so much
You're welcome!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (128)
63.68%
No (73)
36.32%

Watched Threads