The Student Room Group

Set Pieces AQA

In BBC Bitesize, in AQA Music, Polular Music, it says that one of the set pieces in Adele’s “Someone Like You” along with 3 Beetles songs. However, on the AQA Music specification, I can’t find anything about “Someone Like You”. Is this actually a set piece?
Original post by sieccles
In BBC Bitesize, in AQA Music, Polular Music, it says that one of the set pieces in Adele’s “Someone Like You” along with 3 Beetles songs. However, on the AQA Music specification, I can’t find anything about “Someone Like You”. Is this actually a set piece?

I'm fairly sure BBC bitesize hasn't been updated for new spec (at least last time I checked it hadn't for subjects such as English so I doubt it has for other subjects!) so if the AQA specification on the AQA website doesn't include it then you're safe to assume it's not on the specification :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
I'm fairly sure BBC bitesize hasn't been updated for new spec (at least last time I checked it hadn't for subjects such as English so I doubt it has for other subjects!) so if the AQA specification on the AQA website doesn't include it then you're safe to assume it's not on the specification :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by sieccles
Thank you so much :smile:

You're welcome!

Quick Reply

Latest