The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 1
Are we going to be honest and own up? (Do you even what to go there now)?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Well, no. I declined.

But the point is I never went... <_<
Reply 3
Their signature says they chose Bristol.
youre so cool that they just decided to give you the place :biggrin:
Reply 5
imtired
May be off topic but does everyone have to go to this assesment at bath?

I'm pretty sure they give assessment invites to whom they expect to make an offer.

But apparently the assessment is optional :wink:
Reply 6
Presumably every department has a different procedure. For Bath CS you do, well you're invited. But the 'assessment' is more... part-quiz, part-questionnaire.
Reply 7
The assessment doesn't really matter to be honest. Obviously if you don't answer any of the questions right then you might be in trouble - and in this case I'd recommend you to go back to primary school, REALLY.
But from what I've heard they only look at the assessment if they have got any final doubts about giving you an offer and most of the people that are invited to attend the applicants day will have an offer so that should've been an automated message.
Reply 8
warblade
The assessment doesn't really matter to be honest. Obviously if you don't answer any of the questions right then you might be in trouble - and in this case I'd recommend you to go back to primary school, REALLY.
But from what I've heard they only look at the assessment if they have got any final doubts about giving you an offer and most of the people that are invited to attend the applicants day will have an offer so that should've been an automated message.

I didn't answer any questions - I reiterate: I didn't go. <_<
Reply 9
Yeah I know how to read :biggrin: I was saying that for the people that actually did it. And I'm sure it must've made a difference for some people.

Latest