The Student Room Group

Micro Economics

Tablets and laptops are substitutes. Due to manufacturer related issues, there is a deep shortage of tablet-specific parts. What would you expect to happen to the market (prices, supply, demand, quantity sold) shortly after the parts shortage in for each of the following products:a.Tablets?b.Laptops?You can answer each point above with a labeled graph or explain in words, taking into account the differences between a change in the demand (curve) and a change in quantity demanded.
Reply 1
Please could someone help me answer my previous question, would really appreciate it!
Original post by amyyyy17
Please could someone help me answer my previous question, would really appreciate it!

You don't need to bump your thread after only 3 minutes. Also remember that the study help forum is not here to do your homework for you; you need to show what work you have done so far and explain what specific points you need help with, for the study helpers to advise you.
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
You don't need to bump your thread after only 3 minutes. Also remember that the study help forum is not here to do your homework for you; you need to show what work you have done so far and explain what specific points you need help with, for the study helpers to advise you.

It wasn't a homework and I wasn't trying to bump anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending