The Student Room Group

King's College London vs LSE vs Leiden University for International Relations

Hello,
By this time next year I will be applying to universities and one of the hardest choices I will have to make is where to study. I have researched in detail about the programs the universities offer. At one time I was leaning towards Leiden due to the not so expensive tuition and the location (being in The Hague , the center of politics in The Netherlands). But now I have also started to consider the UK as an option. KCL seems to offer more variety. For example, Japan and East Asian Security seems tempting to me. My dream university has always been LSE (having an amazing program for International Relations) but unfortunately I do not think I will be able to get in there, as I meet the minimum academic requirements, so I need to look at things realistically. I should mention that I am from a country that is a part of the EU.My biggest concern is the quality of education in both of these universities (Leiden;KCL). Which is best in your opinion? It would also be helpful if you give me information about LSE and how hard it really is to get in there (although I barely have a chance of getting in the university).
Thank you in advance!
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending