The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When is the next game week? I think I will be making at least 2 transfers.... I have had enough of Kuyt not doing anything, and AYoung will be gone for 3 weeks, I don't think my bench is strong enough to take that hit... Who to get?
Today i need fulham to score loads and not conceed. And i need spuds to score loads.
I need a Hattrick from Arteta.
I have the top score in the top half of the league so far :w00t:

Clean sheet from Corluka, Reina (tomorrow) and a goal or two from Bellamy this afternoon and I should shoot up another couple of places. :yeah:
I need a hattrick from Cole!
Jonah Ramone
I have the top score in the top half of the league so far :w00t:

Clean sheet from Corluka, Reina (tomorrow) and a goal or two from Bellamy this afternoon and I should shoot up another couple of places. :yeah:

no you don't someone has 59, and bellamy is not playing lmao
**** sake 1-0 west ham paintsil mistake di michele
Is it really? Superb.

No more goals and this is a great result for FF.
1-1 konchesky amazing strike
Reply 3569
adam_leeds
1-1 konchesky amazing strike

I'VE GOT KONCHESKY!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

:party:
Paintsil booked.
Half time 1-1.
Konchesky conceeds penalty fouls cole. Just a yellow card.
Konchesky conceded a penalty by dropping C.Cole in the box; stonewall penalty and should be a stonewall red card but only yellow.

Noble takes, Noble scores :biggrin: Assist for Carlton :teeth:
Mark noble scores. 2-1.
Ronaldo VII
Konchesky conceded a penalty by dropping C.Cole in the box; stonewall penalty and should be a stonewall red card but only yellow.

Noble takes, Noble scores :biggrin: Assist for Carlton :teeth:

I hate how it gives an assist to whoever is fouled for the penalty :frown: It's never one of my players.
Stu Laverty
I hate how it gives an assist to whoever is fouled for the penalty :frown: It's never one of my players.

He had the best chance of the game to score but was taken out, so it's only fair he gets an assist :yep:
Carlton Cole has to be the worst-good points scorer in fantasy football. Absolutely **** player, but earns a ridiculous amount of points :frown:
Reply 3578
6 points for Konchesky is still way better than 0 points for Paintsil...
Stu Laverty
Carlton Cole has to be the worst-good points scorer in fantasy football. Absolutely **** player, but earns a ridiculous amount of points :frown:

Hahah, maybe you underate him? :p:

Latest