The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4400
farhan
Nevermind then :teeth: 26 is a big gap tho

You were only 15 points behind me last week, so it's easily doable.
****** hell my transfer for the week has got injured =\
Reply 4402
mc_watson87
****** hell my transfer for the week has got injured =\

Who did you bring in? Rio?

I've brought in Steven Gerrard for Frank Lampard and taken an even bigger risk and made him my captain. :afraid:
Big John Carew transferred in for Crouchy.

Torres still captain, he has to score sometime.
geoff_yin
Who did you bring in? Rio?

I've brought in Steven Gerrard for Frank Lampard and taken an even bigger risk and made him my captain. :afraid:

Evans
Reply 4405
mc_watson87
Evans

Ah, I was going to bring him in next week (if Rio isn't 100% fit).

How long is Evans out for?
geoff_yin
Ah, I was going to bring him in next week (if Rio isn't 100% fit).

How long is Evans out for?

**** knows, some sources say he's playing tomorrow, some say he's injured his foot; fantasy site has him as a red doubt. I've gone for the same captain as yourself again.

Dempsey or Crouch to play?
Shame we wont know the United starting lineup before the deadline :s:
Get in Ronaldo not starting...
So many people's captains wasted. =')

Also Evans is playing, stupid ff site.
Not my captain :cool: Was obvious he wouldn't start. Usually, when Ronaldo is on the bench, he gets a run out, even when the smart thing would be not to bring him on.
Reply 4410
I thought that everyone knew that Ronaldo wouldn't start today, but there are still quite a few people with him as captain.

Loads of people with the Gerrard/Torres combo now. Hope my Gerrard captaincy pays off!

I'll be very surprised if Lampard starts as well.
Lampard usually starts everything. I'd have thought Gerrard would be on the bench and get 30 minutes or so.

Vidic with an assist :cool:
I got both Evans and Evra. Easy 6 points each. Easy 12 points.
Reply 4413
Hiddink is crazy, why start Lamps and Drogs when there's such a huge game coming up!
It would be funny if either got injured.
Reply 4415
farhan
It would be funny if either got injured.

Not only that, but Lampard looked shattered at the Nou Camp..
Reply 4416
11 points pre-bonus from with only Baines, Skrtel, Luke Young, Gerrard (c) and Torres to play. :dry:
Ugh I got a crappy 15 points with only like 4 players left to play.
Gonna cry if I lose my H2H, only just finally got 1st place after months... :frown:
Reply 4418
39 points with two Aston Villa and 2 Everton players yet to play. Hopefully me decision to leave out Geovani goes unpunished...
Woo Ireland is given the assist (for winning the penalty?) And Davies gets a bonus point. 4 points added...

Latest