The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm on 17 from 4. My H2H got 8 and has 5 to play.
Reply 1041
No Adebayor bonus (which would've been doubled :angry:). At least I have Fabregas :w00t:

31 from 5.
Reply 1042
Heh, I've won my H2H. My opponent has 9 points with a bunch of duds left :teeth:
35 from 6 players inc. 0 for Yakubu.
Currently: 38 points from seven players. Deco (c), Agobonlahor, Bosingwa and Young A yet to play.
Reply 1045
And repping dah endz of dah non wildcard mandem'

Is Nathan Coles :wink:.

39 from 6.. Could have been an awesome week, if only I kept Defoe in :P, and Meite didn't come off at half time :frown:.
28 from 5 from me with cech, terry, a.cole, carragher, reocoker and torres (c) to play

not looking good for me this week, the good thing being i havent used my wildcard and as soon as the transfer windows closes i may use it dependant on some good buys from clubs :smile:

(if i just rambled sorry ive had a few :s )
44 from 7, with Cech, Deco, Lampard (c) and Torres to play. I'm hoping this will be the first week my captain gets above 2 points! :colondollar:
Hilarious that Fabregas got 3 bonus points... Persie, Eboue, Nasri and Clichy were far better.
And Adebayor :colonhash:
Ronaldo VII
And Adebayor :colonhash:

Errr :teeth: :o: :p:
Reply 1051
mc_watson87
Hilarious that Fabregas got 3 bonus points... Persie, Eboue, Nasri and Clichy were far better.

Me & Jamie joked about that last night. The guys who are responsible for handing out the bonuses are clearly infatuated with Cesc and orgasm at the very mention of his name. He'd have to flying kick 7 opposition players and punch the ref in the head not to get a 3 bonus on his return game.
I'm not complaining about Cesc's bonus points as he was my captain. :yep:
Just joined... team's name is "G-Force"...
Reply 1054
To think if I'd kept in Defoe.. I'd be equal third :frown:.

I've had a good week though really, I've gone up in position in all 7 of my leagues :biggrin: (Winning H2H :biggrin:)
Reply 1055
W00t! Risen from 73rd in the TSR league to 16th!

I'll come hurtling back to Earth come tomorrow evening, so don't worry people!
Reply 1056
Heh, from ~80th to 47th for me :colondollar:
Reply 1057
another terrible week!
Amir Zaki did well, but Gerrards injury and Yakubu fudging up his penalty means both of those players on zero points.
26 points from 6 players.
deco (c) bosingwa, A.Cole & Kompany still to play.
Hoping for a good haul...
Seems to me that alot of players on that league are not actually paying attention, and so far are just winning because of luck.
Wont ride through for 35 more weeks hopefully :p:
Reply 1058
73th to 56th ^_^
Reply 1059
16-> 18. Thank God Adebayor got 2 assists, or I would be like 40th.

Latest