The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Computer Games Art/Design BA at Solent University

Hi!

I am a Games Design student that is looking to go to university in 2020, and I was looking to get some opinions on the Computer Games Art or Design courses at Solent University?

Any opinions on the course will be greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!

I am a Games Design student that is looking to go to university in 2020, and I was looking to get some opinions on the Computer Games Art or Design courses at Solent University?

Any opinions on the course will be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hi,

It's great to hear you have been looking into studying with us at Solent!

Unfortunately I only have a broad overview of the University to offer you as I am not on this course myself, but I have requested more information that I will pass onto you as soon as I receive it.

In the mean time, is there anything more I can help you with regarding Solent? Are you looking to stay here in Southampton? Do you have any questions regarding accommodation or the University as a whole?

I hope this has helped, please let us know if there is any more that we can do.

Izzy :smile:
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
Original post by Solent University
Hi,

It's great to hear you have been looking into studying with us at Solent!

Unfortunately I only have a broad overview of the University to offer you as I am not on this course myself, but I have requested more information that I will pass onto you as soon as I receive it.

In the mean time, is there anything more I can help you with regarding Solent? Are you looking to stay here in Southampton? Do you have any questions regarding accommodation or the University as a whole?

I hope this has helped, please let us know if there is any more that we can do.

Izzy :smile:

Hi Izzy :smile:

I actually currently live in Southampton, so the university itself is quite near. If I was to go to Solent, I'd likely remain at home as it is around 20 minutes ish away from my house, so I feel that moving out into student accommodation would be unnecessary.

Thank you for requesting for more information, I really appreciate it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Izzy :smile:

I actually currently live in Southampton, so the university itself is quite near. If I was to go to Solent, I'd likely remain at home as it is around 20 minutes ish away from my house, so I feel that moving out into student accommodation would be unnecessary.

Thank you for requesting for more information, I really appreciate it :smile:

Hi again,

That works perfectly then! I commute myself and it really is an excellent way to save yourself money.

Izzy :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending