The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield 2020 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sxira2091
Does anyone know how long huddersfield take to send you an offer after your interview

Hi @sxira2091

How are you?

The process differs depending on the course. Some have interviews etc which could delay the decision. If you're worried about your application status, you are more than welcome to email our Student Recruitment team on: [email protected]
They will be able to go into more details with you.

I hope this helps - reach out if you have any questions. :smile:

Thanks,
Harriette
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi @CMMo

Congratulations on your offer for Child Nursing! :smile:

We have a lot of students that commute to the University. I would recommend having a look into monthly passes for the trains/any discounts you can get as a student, and also look into parking in Huddersfield and the costs of that.
Travel time would also depend on your timetable (this is usually available in summer - depending on the course) as to whether you'd potentially get stuck in traffic if you drove, etc.
We have some information on traveling to the University here: https://www.hud.ac.uk/about/maps/#!#_ga=2.84340953.1970338616.1580114594-396747642.1575014715

I hope this helps, but if you do have any additional questions, please just let me know.

Speak soon,
Harriette

Thank you, I’ll have a look into it! 😊
Original post by martynarose
Hi , I firmly accepted an offer for adult nursing at Huddersfield university starting in september 2020 xx

I got a conditional offer for Children's Nursing xx
ooo which accommodation are u at x
ooo which accommodation are u at x

I have not really looked at accommodation just yet, which one are you looking at staying in? x
I have booked apsley house xx
I have booked apsley house xx

Ohh right, I have an interview with York University on the 15th so i am thinking of waiting til i hear back from York to make a decision on making Huddersfield my firm choice xx
Original post by Jasmine018
I got a conditional offer for Children's Nursing xx

Hi @Jasmine018

Congratulations on your offer! :smile:
If you have any questions about Huddersfield or your course, feel free to give me a shout.

Speak soon,
Harriette
I received a condition offer for history (DDM , btec) and have made it my firm choice
Reply 29
Iv applied for nursing (child ) at university of Huddersfield. It’s my first choice uni so I have everything crossed I get a place
What accommodation is best for children’s nursing, Ive looked into castings and it looks nice but do many people stay there?
Original post by Oscarwetnwild
I received a condition offer for history (DDM , btec) and have made it my firm choice

Congratulations @Oscarwetnwild :smile:
Please let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Thanks,
Harriette
Are you looking at Storthes? X
what accommodation are you looking at xx

Are you looking to live at Storthes? X
I got a room in Apsley house xx you need a car for storthes xx
I got a room in Apsley house xx you need a car for storthes xx

There’s a bus, I wasn’t keen on the houses personally xx
@BethRavenscroft I’m looking at castings but haven’t booked a room yet
Reply 37
I have an interview for child nursing coming up and also a mature student! What was the interview like? I am currently sat preparing! x
Same here mate, guess I’ll meet you in september🤙
Original post by sxira2091
Does anyone know how long huddersfield take to send you an offer after your interview

Depends on how competitive the course is? Mine was within a week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending