The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Oooh, a Politics offer. Hopefully I'll hear either way soon enough then.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
anyone had offers for law yet?
Got an Accouting and Economics Offer. Unconditional with AAAAB in my Highers.

Prefer to stay in Glasgow though.
French and European History
Unconditional

Probably going to be my insurance, seeing as it'll be the only unconditional offer I'll get (the other 5 I've applied to are all english unis)

V, v pleased
I really think that Edinburgh should really get their arses in gear and give me an offer already :biggrin: It's my first choice.

OK, so it's only been a couple of weeks since I sent my application. Far too late really...
I want an English offer :frown:
Course: English Literature and History
Offer: 600 in SAT II literature and 600 in any other SAT II (i'm american..)
Reply 27
Well, its been 4 months since i sent off my application to Ucas and i still havnt heard anything. Since Edinburgh is definately in the top two places im choosing between and its the only one i havnt heard from is it worth giving them a call? (or would that just be pointless).
Reply 28
Fredricks
Well, its been 4 months since i sent off my application to Ucas and i still havnt heard anything. Since Edinburgh is definately in the top two places im choosing between and its the only one i havnt heard from is it worth giving them a call? (or would that just be pointless).

Apparently Edinburgh leave decisions really late into the cycle. I waited almost three months for mine I think. They'll only just have got the majority of applications I would say so don't worry yet :smile:.
What are you applying for?
Grrr.. I want to hear about Politics, either way.
Reply 30
Applying for Chemical Engineering. After my Cambridge rejection im kind of looking for some good news.
In for English with BBB. I'm delighted, because though it's my lowest offer it was always going to be my second choice if I was accepted everywhere. I have been, so it looks as though this will be my insurance place.
Reply 32
Charlottie
In for English with BBB. I'm delighted, because though it's my lowest offer it was always going to be my second choice if I was accepted everywhere. I have been, so it looks as though this will be my insurance place.

Me too!
Reply 33
Its driving me crazy! I desperately want an edin offer (for history) after having been rejected from oxford (without even a blody interview lol). Fingers crossed, but i wish they'd hurry up....
Got an offer the other day! :smile:

Course: Chemistry MChem
1st year entry=
BC in Chemistry & Biology (any order)
C in Music

2nd year entry=
BBB

J.
PS:
I'm a English A-level student.
Reply 35
Yup, it was my first or second to come through-

Course: Chinese
Offer: BBB
Preference: Was second, but Cambridge don't want me, so first now :smile:

Down for 2006 entry though, so a fair while to go yet. Still considering going to SOAS in London, but I just love Edinburgh, and am part Scottish after all :biggrin:
Reply 36
Feef

Preference: Was second, but Cambridge don't want me, so first now :smile:

That's because Cambridge are foolish, who wouldn't want you?
Conditional offer for Psychology BA :smile:
BB at A Level (already have an A in Psychology) plus B in GCSE French.
Very pleased!!!
Feef
Preference: Was second, but Cambridge don't want me, so first now

Same here! :smile:
Course:- English Language and Linguistics
Grades required:- BBB
PREFERENCE (1-6):- Number 1 :biggrin:

I'm so happy, I wasn't expecting this really. At all.

Latest

Trending

Trending