The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Too many. Probably about 14/15 when I was meant to be revising...
Edited for spelling.
Reply 2
Alex L
Too many. Probably about 14/15 when I was meant to be revising...
Edited for spelling.

In a row? I'm impressed. :p:
At the most, 2, and that's whilst flicking through other pages on the internet at the same time.
Reply 4
chevina
In a row? I'm impressed. :p:

I had to request a ban so I didn't fail all of my exams :redface:
Reply 5
Alex L
I had to request a ban so I didn't fail all of my exams :redface:

Haha :biggrin: I didn't know you could request a ban.. Did you get it?
Reply 6
i havent ben on tsr that long. but i have spent 12 hours of the day on the internet before, time really flies when you're online. it was quite strange actually. a bit like when you sleep in the afternoon and wake up to see the clock says 10pm, quite disorientating to say the least
Reply 7
chevina
Haha :biggrin: I didn't know you could request a ban.. Did you get it?

Yeh the mods are pretty obliging :biggrin:
Reply 8
Could never stay on it that long. Usually i look at a few threads, then view something else, then visit again, and that's how i view the internet really.
Reply 9
bmh16
Could never stay on it that long. Usually i look at a few threads, then view something else, then visit again, and that's how i view the internet really.

Count yourself lucky. :wink:
Reply 10
I'm sure I've been on from half 8 in the morning till like 10 at night before, with toilet/food breaks, when I was at uni and decided tsr was better than lectures...
Reply 11
chevina
Count yourself lucky. :wink:

haha but i still spend a lot of time on here! It's a lot of flicking through websites and this is defo the most popular one now!
Reply 12
Well sometimes I'll come on here at 7 and go off at 3, so that is 8 hours. Today I've been around since about 11 but probably had a 2 hours off.
Reply 13
16 hours whilst playing cod
Probably about 10 hours... :redface: With breaks for food and loo etc.
about 6 i think :no:
I think I might have spent 10-12 hours at most. But recently, It's been far less.
Reply 17
About 3-4 at most.
Got to be 16+, with toilet and drink breaks. :p:
20ish, but whilst doing other things. I've never been on solid for more than half an hour in the daylight hours, but at night its a different story.

Latest

Trending

Trending