The Student Room Group

Newton Europe 2020 applicants?

Yo, I've seen pretty much every consultancy firm get its own thread so far, except Newton.

Is anyone else out there applying? I've gone for the operational and digital solutions consultant, and I've got the assessment day on the 31st, in Oxford. Yes, I'm bricking it.
Exact same situation, but interviewing in London, more frightfully its coming in just 5 days
Reply 2
Original post by alfieldau
Exact same situation, but interviewHey, you doing it on Tuesday? Sitting the London one on Tuesday :/ing in London, more frightfully its coming in just 5 days

Hey, sitting it on Tuesday In London, wbu?
Reply 3
Also, do we have to prepare anything? read that before people had to prepare a presentation but nothing in the emails I received, wbu? Thanks
Original post by Taud
Hey, sitting it on Tuesday In London, wbu?

doing it on Thu, no idea about the presentation
Original post by Taud
Also, do we have to prepare anything? read that before people had to prepare a presentation but nothing in the emails I received, wbu? Thanks

For a PwC video interview, they gave me ten minutes to evaluate a case study where a business had outlined its ideas, and my hypothetical co-workers had offered 5 solutions; I then had to give a 5 minute presentation where I ranked them from best to worst, backing up these ideas with figures, etc..

I'd imagine the Newton presentation will be much the same, although I can't say for sure. I'd expect to be given some information to digest, and then maybe a flipbook presentation on whatever topic it was on. Obviously due to the immense pressure of the day, I'd be surprised if it was extremely difficult or technical.
Original post by alfieldau
Exact same situation, but interviewing in London, more frightfully its coming in just 5 days

How'd it go? Any advice for the day? :biggrin:
I am, but I doubt I will get very far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending