The Student Room Group

TSR Community Awards 2019/20!

The time has come to recognise your favourite TSR members and threads in the 2019/20 TSR Community Awards!

Have a good think about who has made you laugh, helped you academically, given you great advice, or been a good friend when you needed it most.

Nominations are open from the 31st January to the 14th February, and voting will follow soon after!

You can make all of your nominations HERE >>>

You can nominate as many or as few members as you like - you don't have to have a nomination for all the categories.

This is a perfect way to recognise fellow TSR members' fantastic contributions and give them a big thank you.

Good luck to everyone!

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:sogood:
:eek4:
i missed out so many lol. anyways, done:smile:
Will fill in shortly :smile:
Posting so I remember to do this later on :smile:
Oo exciting :biggrin:

I’ll fill this in later!
:woohoo:
It’s that time of year :awesome:
struggling to remember certain usernames lol 😭
Reply 11
Oh wow this is happening. Ok.

Just fyi guys
I'm not an international :rofl:
WOO :woo:

quick question

are you allowed to be nominated for ca (slash fh) of the year if you left before jan 31 :holmes:

Spoiler

Original post by Glaz
WOO :woo:

quick question

are you allowed to be nominated for ca (slash fh) of the year if you left before jan 31 :holmes:

Spoiler

This got asked last year and I *think* the answer then was that if someone was a FH who had recently stopped becoming a FH during 2019 (say, for instance, to become a VT) then they'd still be eligible for the FH award but not the VT award. I can't 100% confirm because my memory is sketchy, but I believe that is what was said when I asked this last year.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Sinnoh
Just fyi guys
I'm not an international :rofl:

Too late, already voted.
For anyone like me who is struggling to nominate so many worthy people into these categories, I recommend making a spreadsheet.
Original post by 04MR17
For anyone like me who is struggling to nominate so many worthy people into these categories, I recommend making a spreadsheet.

PRSOM, great idea :wink:
:woo:
The excitement is real

Quick Reply

Latest