The Student Room Group

Court of Appeal = Immigrants Awarded Citizenship are less British than the Natives

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by BoreRagnarok
That girl denied her British Citizenship the second she rejected the UK to support ISIS. she wasn't just a housewife either, I've read she helped make the suicide vests by sewing.

Is revoking her citizenship a punishment fit for her crimes? Is revoking one's citizenship a punishment fit for building bombs to murder thousands of people? Britain has practically abandoned its responsibility to the world by revoking her citizenship. She was a British citizen who left the UK with the support of a Canadian Secret Service operative to go to Syria and help murder people there from across the world...including Brits. She needs to be brought back here and put to trial for her heinous crimes. Why are we letting people like this woman off so easily? We should be fighting to get her back her so that we can hold her accountable for her disgusting acts!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
This thread is merely proof of why law students are insufferable.

Her ethnicity has no effect on the judgment or her citizenship, as others have pointed out - The same would happen as for the citizenship of any white citizen, too.
You're regurgitating constitutional principles that have no effect on the judgment itself.
Just a side note too "run by left extremists like Baroness Hale", she's retired now too, fyi.
Reply 62
Original post by Pinkisk
They have not stripped the ethnicity of any native. They can only apply this law to dual nationals, to people not native to this country.

I think you'll find jihadi jack was a native.

It is not a separate issue. Her crimes were not committed only abroad. She committed crimes here in the UK when she left to join a terrorist organisation. This is a serious crime.

Considering most of her crimes were committed in Syria against the Syrian people...

That was an example of the leniency of our judiciary. Your reply makes absolutely no sense.

That's probably because so far your only 'point' is some weird diatribe against 'racist leftists' i.e. you're spouting nonsense.

You clearly did not understand what I wrote and I am not in the mood of breaking it down.

I really don't care. You are simply defending a terrorist.

Leftists do not have a monopoly on racism.

Are you, per chance, one of those crack pots who thinks everyones a racist unless proven otherwise? How delightfully woke of you.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending