The Student Room Group

Taylor swift or Arianna grande duvet set?

So I'm getting a new double bed and I'm gonna need some duvet sets I've already ordered a chelsea duvet set now my choice is between a 3D Taylor swift duvet set or a 3D Arianna Grande duvet set both of them cost around £180 I could buy both but I need so save 1.5K for my exams in 7 weeks I've already saved £450

Which would say is better a Taylor swift duvet set or Arianna grande set?

Scroll to see replies

*bump*
Reply 2
Original post by Mixedraceguy
So I'm getting a new double bed and I'm gonna need some duvet sets I've already ordered a chelsea duvet set now my choice is between a 3D Taylor swift duvet set or a 3D Arianna Grande duvet set both of them cost around £180 I could buy both but I need so save 1.5K for my exams in 7 weeks I've already saved £450

Neither
Reply 3
LOOOOL are you serious
Reply 4
cor blimey
Reply 5
honey taytay all the way she paveed the way for ariana, like taylor is the pop h*e , she MADE our childhoods and everyoen can agree

I mean in all seriousness you may love/ be obsessed now, I've been there trust me but when you are older/ in a few years time you will probably almost definitely not feel the same way. Get some plain white ones or something and save your money x
Original post by Mosaic4
Neither

Why?
Original post by Kremz10
LOOOOL are you serious

Yup they're both my favourite pop singers
Original post by wals.xo
honey taytay all the way she paveed the way for ariana, like taylor is the pop h*e , she MADE our childhoods and everyoen can agree

Yh Taylor is the queen of pop I'm ngl
Original post by elssssssssa
I mean in all seriousness you may love/ be obsessed now, I've been there trust me but when you are older/ in a few years time you will probably almost definitely not feel the same way. Get some plain white ones or something and save your money x

But I could get a new duvet set then
Why?

Yup they're both my favourite pop singers

Because it seems a lot of money for a duvet cover. An alternative would be to buy a normal priced duvet cover and either save the money for your exams or buy a ticket to a concert instead.
but you can't even spell her name right. it's ARIANA. that's the bare minimum.

im a huge ari fan and i wouldn't get a duvet with anyones face on it, i'd feel so childish. anyway if i was forced to pink one, it would be the queen of pop ofc.
taylor
Original post by MoonlightRain
but you can't even spell her name right. it's ARIANA. that's the bare minimum.

im a huge ari fan and i wouldn't get a duvet with anyones face on it, i'd feel so childish. anyway if i was forced to pink one, it would be the queen of pop ofc.

Fairs and the queen of pop is? I wanna have one of myself to flaunting my abs but that can wait a bit
Original post by Mosaic4
Because it seems a lot of money for a duvet cover. An alternative would be to buy a normal priced duvet cover and either save the money for your exams or buy a ticket to a concert instead.

It's cus they're 3D if you can get a normal Taylor swift reputation for £75 yeah I know what you mean exams should be my priority I just want a lit bedroom
Reply 15
that's so gay
Reply 16
Gotta be gay or atleast bi? tbh it would make sense based on your previous threads... its all adding up now come to think of it.

Just get a plain white duvet, it’ll cost you less and be less intimidating
It's cus they're 3D if you can get a normal Taylor swift reputation for £75 yeah I know what you mean exams should be my priority I just want a lit bedroom

That ain’t lit that uuuuggggllllyyy
Fairs and the queen of pop is? I wanna have one of myself to flaunting my abs but that can wait a bit

ariana

Quick Reply

Latest