GCSE Urdu - Word processor?

Watch this thread
Selkent
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have no experience typing in Urdu and idk if my school even have an urdu keyboard but my handwriting is unreadable, is my school required to provide me with a keyboard with urdu?
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
No.
Just try to keep your handwriting tidy and legible.
Compost
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Why is your handwriting unreadable? Di you use a laptop for everything else in school including Maths?
SeverusESnape
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Selkent)
I have no experience typing in Urdu and idk if my school even have an urdu keyboard but my handwriting is unreadable, is my school required to provide me with a keyboard with urdu?
Why do you need to TYPE in Urdu for GCSEs? Is there something new going on like did they change the syllabus? When I gave my GCSEs in 2018 we didn't have to type anything...
Selkent
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
Why is your handwriting unreadable? Di you use a laptop for everything else in school including Maths?
Math I have the word processor available but I don't use it.
Compost
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Selkent)
Math I have the word processor available but I don't use it.
If you can cope for Maths then I'm sure you can cope for Urdu. The time it would take you to find the right key to type what you want in Urdu would be much slower than just making a real effort to be as clear as possible writing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads