The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex University

I want to apply for Essex. I’m an international student and I haven’t taken A levels or the required UK tests or IB. However I’ve been attending a different university abroad for the past two years and have pretty good grades in the relevant subjects. For the entry requirements for my country it says that I need precious study experience at a university. In my case I plan on reentering after my second year ends so I don’t know if that applies to me. Does anyone have experience with this?
Original post by rnysgn20
I want to apply for Essex. I’m an international student and I haven’t taken A levels or the required UK tests or IB. However I’ve been attending a different university abroad for the past two years and have pretty good grades in the relevant subjects. For the entry requirements for my country it says that I need precious study experience at a university. In my case I plan on reentering after my second year ends so I don’t know if that applies to me. Does anyone have experience with this?

You should email Essex with the exact details of what qualifications you have (High School Certificate etc and which university and course you're taking at the moment) and ask them directly whether that is suitable for the course that you would like to apply for.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending