The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

White rose view leeds

Hi looking at accommodation and really like the look of white rose view for uni of Leeds! However it’s quite expensive and new this year- do you think there’ll still be a good vibe and social life there?
Due to it being new, I don't think a lot of people will know about it and there will still be refurbishments. It also won't have a reputation at this point, so I imagine it will be full of a wide variety of people, whereas accommodation such as James Baillie has a massive reputation for being the social party one. I think the White Rose accommodation is beautiful and has a lot of commodities but I don't think these extras are worth the price considering how often you'll actually be there, there are cheaper alternatives of the same quality and that people can tell you more about.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
hi!!! i’m staying at the whiterose view flat 1511 and literally cannot find anyone staying there. I live in leeds and will be attending leeds becket uni staying in whiterose view, and honestly the social life you get in leeds is unreal! it looks gorgeous as well the accommodation by looking at the pics!
Hey, I'm looking to book this accommodation for my first year, did you enjoy it?
Original post by laurenwaltersxx
hi!!! i’m staying at the whiterose view flat 1511 and literally cannot find anyone staying there. I live in leeds and will be attending leeds becket uni staying in whiterose view, and honestly the social life you get in leeds is unreal! it looks gorgeous as well the accommodation by looking at the pics!

Hi, is it quite empty??

Quick Reply

Latest