Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi looking at accommodation and really like the look of white rose view for uni of Leeds! However it’s quite expensive and new this year- do you think there’ll still be a good vibe and social life there?
pinkpotato123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Due to it being new, I don't think a lot of people will know about it and there will still be refurbishments. It also won't have a reputation at this point, so I imagine it will be full of a wide variety of people, whereas accommodation such as James Baillie has a massive reputation for being the social party one. I think the White Rose accommodation is beautiful and has a lot of commodities but I don't think these extras are worth the price considering how often you'll actually be there, there are cheaper alternatives of the same quality and that people can tell you more about.
laurenwaltersxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi!!! i’m staying at the whiterose view flat 1511 and literally cannot find anyone staying there. I live in leeds and will be attending leeds becket uni staying in whiterose view, and honestly the social life you get in leeds is unreal! it looks gorgeous as well the accommodation by looking at the pics!
Charjane17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey, I'm looking to book this accommodation for my first year, did you enjoy it?
nesstudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by laurenwaltersxx)
hi!!! i’m staying at the whiterose view flat 1511 and literally cannot find anyone staying there. I live in leeds and will be attending leeds becket uni staying in whiterose view, and honestly the social life you get in leeds is unreal! it looks gorgeous as well the accommodation by looking at the pics!
Hi, is it quite empty??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
7.5%
I need help researching courses (3)
7.5%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
7.5%
I need help with my personal statement (20)
50%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (8)
20%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
5%

Watched Threads