The Student Room Group

South Asian tings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nm12345
I've heard of that.......the mortals call that 'crying'

LOLLL... so yh i miss kai :frown:
Original post by shxttah_x
my sisters 14 and she does knitting and crochet and stuff so age doesnt matter lol... it depends on u when u want to become the oldie in the group

vampire diaries is soo good... kai died :frown:

I am lol i was joking... and i probably will cos im soo dumb... im literally gonna fail a-level maths ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that was me yesterday cos i didnt go to school monday & tuesday... my week has just started but theres only 2 days left so its okay... then we got holidays FINALLYYY

:smile: Nah u prolly wont
I moved back year then my work got messed up coz of rona so I'm meant to be doing alevels but imagine I'm still on the GCSEs now it realllly annoying,
Im prolly jus gone do apprenticeship no 😒
Original post by Ax Sleepy
:smile: Nah u prolly wont
I moved back year then my work got messed up coz of rona so I'm meant to be doing alevels but imagine I'm still on the GCSEs now it realllly annoying,
Im prolly jus gone do apprenticeship no 😒

ur 17 and doing your GCSE's?
Just try to do your best and when u get into sixth form then just focus on ur a-levels... gcse's hardly matter once ur doing a-levels... then at least u'll have more options available to u at a higher education as well... just take it one step at a time
but if u find apprenticeship a better pathway... then go ahead... just make sure u research about it properly
ikkk... this water literally started pooling in my eyes... does that ever happen to you? like water just start oozing out of your eyeballs... like I'm some alien creature excreting fluids

Yes it happens to me till this day when I watch the Lion King scene every time 🥺 haha
Original post by Sanitizer
Yes it happens to me till this day when I watch the Lion King scene every time 🥺 haha

omg the stampede gets me every timeeeeee 😭😭😭
Original post by nm12345
omg the stampede gets me every timeeeeee 😭😭😭

Yes :cry:
ur 17 and doing your GCSE's?
Just try to do your best and when u get into sixth form then just focus on ur a-levels... gcse's hardly matter once ur doing a-levels... then at least u'll have more options available to u at a higher education as well... just take it one step at a time
but if u find apprenticeship a better pathway... then go ahead... just make sure u research about it properly

Yes! And I've been doing my GCSEs here and there
Coz firstly I messed up in school I did a few gcse exams there, Then I got taken out, then there was covid, -- so I've bin doing my gcse for a long time,
If I fail some gcse next year then I'm actually not gonna bother cah I'm a more practical person,
Rn I'm doing English and biology
And I'm meant to be doing English language, but this teacher is teaching me literature. So it's juss bs.
So I'm prolly not doing Alevels, I do want to aim high but ....
😶😶
Aaahh yes Titanic was gold 😭 The scene of Lion King, why you make me cry 😢😭
Yes I remember that :lol: it's so dumb AF :biggrin:
Aww, I understand how it feels :hugs: 😂😂😂
there was enough space for them both, but she didn't move overrrrr 😭😭😭😭😭😭
:hat2:
I've never even watched titanic yet D:
Original post by Chowderzzz
I've never even watched titanic yet D:

how could you???? breaking my heart like thatttttttt :cry2:
yh it went off netflix for a while but then it came back on and it was on trending so they kept it on

i havent watched lion king yet
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Yes! And I've been doing my GCSEs here and there
Coz firstly I messed up in school I did a few gcse exams there, Then I got taken out, then there was covid, -- so I've bin doing my gcse for a long time,
If I fail some gcse next year then I'm actually not gonna bother cah I'm a more practical person,
Rn I'm doing English and biology
And I'm meant to be doing English language, but this teacher is teaching me literature. So it's juss bs.
So I'm prolly not doing Alevels, I do want to aim high but ....
😶😶

covid has really messed up everything for everyone ffs... i wanted to do medicine but ive been rejected for all my medicine courses so now im kinda stook on wat i shud do??
do an apprenticeship that's equal to a-levels and a degree, like some people go into accountancy aprenticeships rather than doing the actual degree... talk to ur teachers if ur confused about it... i have no clue wat to do in life myself lol so im not really a great person to be getting advice off

covid has really messed up everything for everyone ffs... i wanted to do medicine but ive been rejected for all my medicine courses so now im kinda stook on wat i shud do??
do an apprenticeship that's equal to a-levels and a degree, like some people go into accountancy aprenticeships rather than doing the actual degree... talk to ur teachers if ur confused about it... i have no clue wat to do in life myself lol so im not really a great person to be getting advice off

OMG, you gotta watch it 🥺
OMG, you gotta watch it 🥺

ill put it on my list of things to do in my summer holidays :h:

you should look into pharmaceuticals :smile:
Original post by nm12345
how could you???? breaking my heart like thatttttttt :cry2:

fineeeee I'll watch it sometime. Tbf I never watch anything I say I will. I've been meaning to wat h the whole star wars series for the last 3 years but never done it :biggrin:

imo you should take a gap year and try and reapply next year. that's what I did and alhamdulillah I got an offer this year. My parents weren't thrilled about the idea of a gap year but trust me it's the best course of action, especially if there's nothing else u really want to go in to. Ofc you gotta make sure u get the grades tho

Quick Reply

Latest