The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Covid 19

I know I’m not going to get the grades to enter next year because of this pandemic. The feeling is devastating. Is anyone is the same boat as me? I wonder if the university needs more support for students.
Original post by Fionaaa12
I know I’m not going to get the grades to enter next year because of this pandemic. The feeling is devastating. Is anyone is the same boat as me? I wonder if the university needs more support for students.

Then presumably you are revising to sit the exams? You dont give any information.
Might not seem like it but if you go this year or you go next, then its not a big deal in the scheme if things and you can use your gap to do other productive things.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
No, all my work is course work. But everything is confusing and all over the place. I hate to complain and stuff and I’m normally a go with the flow type of person.
Original post by Fionaaa12

i am really sorry to read how you are feeling
Unfortunately (and understandably as this is a public forum) you have not given much information it is difficult to give you specific advice.
What is it you were looking to study? which university were you looking to study at?

If it helps you can call us on 01162506070 and we can go through your situation with you. De Montfort university is operating a no detriment policy for all students due to the pandemic and we would be happy to help and advice you.

kind regards

leena

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending