The Student Room Group

EPQ

Am I allowed to ask multiple questions in an EPQ?

I am deciding to ask a question related on how the government use power or something related to that. I have a few examples: How is power used in governments or society today? How complex was covid 19 for governments and people?

I want to talk about how helpless governments and people felt and what decisions did governments do to reduce covid 19 and who was in those decisions, was it governments, doctors, local people or whatever to make the decisions as most decisions made in the UK are not really based to help people.
Reply 1
You only have one main question, but you can cover different aspects of it in your EPQ. Just a warning, you can't write your EPQ about something you are currently studying, so if you're doing Politics a question about government power might be too close. I'd check with a teacher about that.
Title suggestion: 'To what extent did the COVID-19 pandemic disrupt the governing of the United Kingdom?'
Sorry if that wasn't what you were going for.
Reply 2
Original post by Dave885
You only have one main question, but you can cover different aspects of it in your EPQ. Just a warning, you can't write your EPQ about something you are currently studying, so if you're doing Politics a question about government power might be too close. I'd check with a teacher about that.
Title suggestion: 'To what extent did the COVID-19 pandemic disrupt the governing of the United Kingdom?'
Sorry if that wasn't what you were going for.

Ok thank you very much. Brilliant tittle BTW!! Also, I am not studying politics however I am studying Economics; can I still answer the question/tittle 'To what extent did COVID-19 pandemic disrupt the governing of the UK?'
Reply 3
Original post by Mr E.T
Ok thank you very much. Brilliant tittle BTW!! Also, I am not studying politics however I am studying Economics; can I still answer the question/tittle 'To what extent did COVID-19 pandemic disrupt the governing of the UK?'

That should be fine, it’s just Politics that could have been a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending