The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU or Greenwich? International Relations w/Languages

Hi! I am from Portugal and I am endecise with the university and course I should take at UK.
De Montfort University, course of International Relations w/Language (one) or Greenwich University, course Languages w/International Relations.

Thank you for your help...
Original post by Neia21
Hi! I am from Portugal and I am endecise with the university and course I should take at UK.
De Montfort University, course of International Relations w/Language (one) or Greenwich University, course Languages w/International Relations.

Thank you for your help...

hi there

it is a difficult decision to make, and it is great you are taking the considerations seriously

De Montfort university has an excellent faculties (I know some say I would say that, given I work there) so why not see for yourself? at the moment of course following the national crisis we are unable to have physical open days. However we have so much information via our websitehttps://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate-study/open-days/open-days.aspx?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz7io naj86AIVAeztCh1MCQL2EAAYASAAEgIz JfD_BwE

The university is based in the midlands, so wherever you live in the UK it is central to reach and has all the major transport links to get to Leicester fairly easily including train, coach, airport and car.

It is a campus based University, but within a 5 minute walk of the city centre so the bars, restaurants, museums, dessert parlours, shopping -are all within easy reach. In addition some of these place cater for students extensively as Leicester has 2 universities…so there is a variety of options for students.

We do pride ourselves on being a very diverse University, with people from different countries, backgrounds and accordingly there is a huge volume of societies at DMU to match the diversity, which you can join and enhances your university experience even further

It is worth adding we were awarded gold the gold teaching award excellence framework - this really highlights our academic abilities.

We have a fantastic support network for students ranging from faculty support to welfare and access to medical facilities on campus as well as being able to earn an income whilst at university via our dedicated recruitment agency - Unitemps

I hope this gives you a flavour of DMU, and we would be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Our telephone number is 01162 506070 or whats app on 07970 655800, or feel free to ask me any questions via student room

leena
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I must say I am impressed now! I will also take this information into account. Thank you so much!
Original post by Neia21
I must say I am impressed now! I will also take this information into account. Thank you so much!

no problem at all! i am pleased the information helped:smile:. do feel free to contact us with any more information you require though, we are always happy to help! If you do choose DMU, it may be worth pointing out we have a very good facebook group 2020. This has lots of information sources, course queries etc which may be helpful for you.
leena

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending